• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Item to abort story quests

DeletedUser28624

I sugest to give us an item to abort story quests (or maybe for diamonds).
two of my story quests are "research new technologie". But I want to stay in my age for some weeks.
Both quest are blocked

DeletedUser8428

First. https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/proposal-guidelines-read-before-posting.139/ Posted proposals should be fleshed out with information that you don't provide. Please see this item (title includes [READ BEFORE POSTING]... not sure how you missed it.

Second. No. Each player is free to choose whatever type of play styles seems to suit them ... but there are consequences for choices. If you want to camp, that's great. The consequence for that is that you will not be able to complete storyline quests that require research. Main storyline quests are not 'skippable'. So if you choose to not do them, that's fine. But you will not be able to advance in main storyline quests.
https://en.wiki.forgeofempires.com/index.php?title=Basics#Quests

RazorbackPirate

I sugest to give us an item to abort story quests (or maybe for diamonds).
two of my story quests are "research new technologie". But I want to stay in my age for some weeks.
Both quest are blocked
What's the problem you're trying to solve? Just let the Story Quests sit until you're ready to progress. Is there a reason why you feel compelled to try to work the storyline while you camp for a few weeks? They'll wait.

Emberguard

Quests are an optional part of the game. You are not required to do them in order to complete or progress through the game.

For this reason I'm voting

DeletedUser28371

If you want to camp then camp. The quests will be fine. You will discover like I did that it will wait. When you choose to unlock then you will finish numerous quests at once. So, no.