• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Expansion win in Expedition was not given

• Thread starter DeletedUser36979
  • Start date

DeletedUser36979

Have no idea what I did - this game is very difficult to learn all the in's and out's. I finished the Expedition and paid to open the boat out in the ocean. There was supposedly a gift of expansion award but it was never added to my account.

Lancer

Have no idea what I did - this game is very difficult to learn all the in's and out's. I finished the Expedition and paid to open the boat out in the ocean. There was supposedly a gift of expansion award but it was never added to my account.
It wouldn't have been added to your inventory. However, it would've been added to your build menu, where the expansion tab of the building menu is.

DeletedUser34800

@Lancer

I once unlocked an expansion, but when I went to place it, it wasn't there. I sent in a ticket and they looked into my account.

Basically, there is (or was 11 months ago) a glitch that allowed me to place an additional expansion before I should have been able to, so when I unlocked the next one it didn't show because I had already hit my "expansion limit" as I was told. I had the same amount of expansions as other players, but I was able to place one earlier than I should have. So, it still worked out in the total of allowed/unlocked expansions.

Now, whether or not this is the same issue, I can't say. But that was my experience at least.

Lancer

@Lancer

I once unlocked an expansion, but when I went to place it, it wasn't there. I sent in a ticket and they looked into my account.

Basically, there is (or was 11 months ago) a glitch that allowed me to place an additional expansion before I should have been able to, so when I unlocked the next one it didn't show because I had already hit my "expansion limit" as I was told. I had the same amount of expansions as other players, but I was able to place one earlier than I should have. So, it still worked out in the total of allowed/unlocked expansions.

Now, whether or not this is the same issue, I can't say. But that was my experience at least.

Thanks for sharing this experience. I figured that submitting a ticket is probably the best solution but I wanted a mod that actually answers tickets to weigh in. Thanks again though, this could be the same thing as what you had.

DeletedUser21322

Hello,

I also assist in tickets. We are very sorry however expansions are not part of GE. You can only earn expansions through the continental map, or technology tree (research). You then have the option to purchase expansions (if available) for diamonds or victory expansions use medals as payment.

DeletedUser31592

Hello,

I also assist in tickets. We are very sorry however expansions are not part of GE. You can only earn expansions through the continental map, or technology tree (research). You then have the option to purchase expansions (if available) for diamonds or victory expansions use medals as payment.

I think by completing the "Expedition", I think the OP was actually referring to the scout and conquering the province.

DeletedUser21322

I think by completing the "Expedition", I think the OP was actually referring to the scout and conquering the province.

Thanks for in input, just wanted to be clear of the only ways to get expansions.