• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Beware of Manny1976

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser31342

I don’t know if this is the best place to post this, but I have a grievance with manny1976.
A while back I PMed several of the high rated players in Rugnir. I indicated that I was looking for goods to build an ARC. Two or three players responded and manny1976 had the best offer (300fps).

During a short period (~48hrs) I placed the FPs on his Traz and was surprised to see it flip twice in less than a 48hrs period. Clearly he was working to advance it quickly.

One morning I was depositing FPs to his Traz and I inadvertently flipped his Traz. I immediately owned up to doing it and apologized. At that point manny1976 “flipped” out himself. And he said I had to pay a ”penalty” of 50 more FPs (who does that???). I payed those addition 50 FPs.

When I finish placing my FPs (350) I posted the trades and then...nothing. Kept asking him to pick them up over a 24hr period.

Finally he got back and told me he’d pick up my trades later...

I don’t think he had the goods and/or was just playing me.

Then he set me to ignore.

I NEVER GOT ANYTHING FOR MY 350 fp and for a player at my level that was devastating.

I DO NOT RECOMMEND TRADING OR DEALING WITH Manny1976

DeletedUser37359

Many inaccuracies in your post, Cesar666.
- First of all, you didn't "inadvertently" flip my level 96 Traz, you told me had no idea it could be bad to flip my Traz.
- Second, you didn't "immediately own up to doing it and apologize". You put 20 Fps on next level, so it was obvious you were the one who flipped.... 10 minutes before I could double collect it.
- Third, it took you 5-6 days to send the 300 initial points, I don't see anything wrong with taking 24 hours to take your trades for the goods!
- Fourth, I told you I was going to take a day to take your trades. During this 24 hour period, you sent 3 messages, very disrespectful.... then YOU decided to unfriend me before I could take your trades!!

Just to make things clear, flipping my Traz made me lose 96 UA troops that day, and I really needed them that day.... the owner cost to level up a level 96 is 2,700... with 1.9 locks on top reward spots... So spend this many points/goods to level up a Traz and not get to double collect it (you flipped it 10 minutes before I could double collect it) is POINTLESS. So the 50 points penalty was, in my opinion, very fair.

DeletedUser37359

Needless to say....
I DO NOT RECOMMEND TRADING OR DEALING WITH Cesar666

Stay Rita

- Third, it took you 5-6 days to send the 300 initial points, I don't see anything wrong with taking 24 hours to take your trades for the goods!
- Fourth, I told you I was going to take a day to take your trades. During this 24 hour period, you sent 3 messages, very disrespectful.... then YOU decided to unfriend me before I could take your trades!!
You still owe goods plus the extra 50 they placed.

DeletedUser30900

- First of all, you didn't "inadvertently" flip my level 96 Traz, you told me had no idea it could be bad to flip my Traz.
- Second, you didn't "immediately own up to doing it and apologize". You put 20 Fps on next level, so it was obvious you were the one who flipped.... 10 minutes before I could double collect it.

Just to make things clear, flipping my Traz made me lose 96 UA troops that day, and I really needed them that day.... the owner cost to level up a level 96 is 2,700... with 1.9 locks on top reward spots... So spend this many points/goods to level up a Traz and not get to double collect it (you flipped it 10 minutes before I could double collect it) is POINTLESS. So the 50 points penalty was, in my opinion, very fair.
Just one suggestion, you can ignore this guy on the forum too.
PS: If I were you I would let my guildmates plunder him daily too if they are in the same neighborhood:)

Emberguard

ok guys, so just a couple questions:

@Cesar666 are you willing to send him a friend request so he can actually take the trade? Only someone on your friend list, guild or neighbourhood can accept any trades you put up

@Manny1976 grievances aside - are you willing to stick to your word and give the goods if they add you as a friend? This will of course require making sure that he is not on ignore so he can send the friend request.

DeletedUser31342

Manny1976 I don’t think you’ve got all the facts right...

Fact 1, I did accidentally flip your Traz. But it was you who left a L80 Traz up to the last minute with only a spear fighters barracks in your city...and you act like you’ve been terribly injured. Seems like bad city management to me, especially for such an advanced player.

Fact 2, You demanded an extra 50fps as a “penalty”. Our original agreement was for ARC goods for 300fps. But I did not even contest this unconventional “penalty” demand, but went ahead and paid it anyway. This is something we DID NOT discuss in our earlier agreement. Further, I do not believe such a demand is a conventional reaction to an accidental flipping in the game.

Fact 3, You set me to ignore, leaving me no recourse but to report the incident to Inno. Which has not resulted in anything to make me whole again BTW.

Fact 4, I’M OUT 350FPS ANYWAY YOU LOOK AT IT. This is something we both agree on.

Thank you Emberguard to your suggestions to mitigate this situation. I would be willing to refriend manny1976 temporarily. But our deal was for me to secure ARC goods. Since this regrettable situation I have done that elsewhere - thanks to the help of another very decent and honorable player. I would consider the matter settled if manny1976 where to return my FPs by putting them on my ARC.

BTW, this thread title should read “Beware of...”. Must have been an auto correction error.

DeletedUser31342

Thanks, I didn’t realize that edit title was under tools. Fixed it now.

DeletedUser31440

This is more awkward than the first hour of a middle school dance, come on people just get onto the floor and bust some moves.

DeletedUser

Hey, just cause Snowman dance offs are way better doesn't give you the right to be insulting to us mere bipedal creatures! We're trying our best! Hahaha
I'm pretty sure that snow people can only do the acoustic version of the Electric Slide. Actually, they can do the Electric Slide, but only once.

DeletedUser35560

But why the heck does he have to pay 50 fp "penalty"?? You realize he doesn't have too, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.