• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Nobody expects a Spanish Inquisition!

DeletedUser36126

My latest favorite thing is to attack people in the morning and then pillage them at night. I like to think they get the notification during the day and think the dodger a bullet....patting themselves on the back for collecting on time...then when they least expect it....Pillaged! I am new so I bet this has been done before but still, cracks me up.

DeletedUser34800

How dare you take other people's stuff! They obviously worked incredibly hard to click those few buttons that then had the game create the items over an extended period of time, which they then failed to collect on time!

How rude! How horrible! I can't believe you're taking advantage of a feature of the game that the devs designed and approve of! You dirty plunderers!

Ha. Anyways, enjoyable sarcasm aside, nice strategy. I bet most of the lemmings in this game have no idea that players get 24 hrs to plunder after they successfully attack.

Happy plundering! Don't forget to post your enjoyable plunder stories in our awesome plunder progress thread! Hahahaha

DeletedUser36624

I think a lot of people don't even know they're being plundered. They are running multiple cities, and they just come in, sweep to collect everything without looking closely, start new production, and then it's on to the next city. Then they go to actually do something with their stuff and wonder, "Why am I so short of honey?"

Emberguard

I think a lot of people don't even know they're being plundered. They are running multiple cities, and they just come in, sweep to collect everything without looking closely, start new production, and then it's on to the next city. Then they go to actually do something with their stuff and wonder, "Why am I so short of honey?"
This basically on anything that is not my main city(s). I still notice that there's a plundered building, but it's not a big deal for my side worlds and I barely take note of it. It's more of a "oh, that happened"

DeletedUser30312

If you're enjoying plundering, check out our epic plundering thread. Lots to learn and laugh at there:

https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/plunder-progress.17692/

How dare you take other people's stuff! They obviously worked incredibly hard to click those few buttons that then had the game create the items over an extended period of time, which they then failed to collect on time!

How rude! How horrible! I can't believe you're taking advantage of a feature of the game that the devs designed and approve of! You dirty plunderers!

You forgot bully.

DeletedUser36126

You should get extra points or prestige for plundering 30 goods. I mean two days?!

I started reading the forums like the first week in the game so I always knew it was part of the game and I learned to slow down and camp in an age until I am in the top 10 of my hood. I have no guilt. Well, I feel a little guilty at the joy I feel for the distress I caused someone (does that make me a bad person?) but hey, it's part of the game and makes me giggle.

DeletedUser34800

You should get extra points or prestige for plundering 30 goods. I mean two days?!

I started reading the forums like the first week in the game so I always knew it was part of the game and I learned to slow down and camp in an age until I am in the top 10 of my hood. I have no guilt. Well, I feel a little guilty at the joy I feel for the distress I caused someone (does that make me a bad person?) but hey, it's part of the game and makes me giggle.

Imagine if you had the Atlantis Museum GB as well. Double those 30 goods. That's been nice.

Also, don't worry. If they're distressed about you plundering them, you'll know. Because they'll send you some absolutely ridiculous cluster of messages including, but not limited to: begging you to stop, insulting you, making up some disease they have, telling you they reported you for bullying/stealing, and much more!

All that for the low low price of whatever you can take from their city!

DeletedUser36126

Imagine if you had the Atlantis Museum GB as well. Double those 30 goods. That's been nice.

Also, don't worry. If they're distressed about you plundering them, you'll know. Because they'll send you some absolutely ridiculous cluster of messages including, but not limited to: begging you to stop, insulting you, making up some disease they have, telling you they reported you for bullying/stealing, and much more!

All that for the low low price of whatever you can take from their city!

Oh please, please let them beg me on behalf of their gout to lay off them.

DeletedUser

Oh please, please let them beg me on behalf of their gout to lay off them.
Hey! I'll have you know that this game is the only relief I get from the gout. Only collecting my goods allays the pain. When I find they've been plundered, the gout worsens. I wouldn't be surprised if it develops into scurvy, or even consumption. I may even have to quit the game at that point, and would have no pleasurable outlet left in my sad little life. Just sitting here waiting for the gangrene to take me. Then you'll be sorry you took my stuff, you scoundrel!

DeletedUser36624

Sad to say, 30 goods gets the same +1 to Outlaw as holding your nose and plundering a Hunter.

Love the guys who set up multiple 2 day productions, and then don't come back for awhile.