• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Winter Event Prizes

• Thread starter DeletedUser29318
  • Start date

DeletedUser29318

I was wondering if "The Ship" Upgrades will be offered as a Prize during the Winter Event

DeletedUser30900

I wonder if spring set will be available during the winter event? Or summer palace set, or windmill upgrades. What, you say it’s WINTER event? What does that have to do with anything?

DeletedUser31440

I wonder if spring set will be available during the winter event? Or summer palace set, or windmill upgrades. What, you say it’s WINTER event? What does that have to do with anything?

I don't think it will be, someone in a guild I'm in tried to convince me that you can get the Cherry Blossom upgrade kits from DC's, he got shutdown pretty quick though.

DeletedUser26829

When will we start to see the interesting prizes that were advertised? The sleigh building? The cottage? The upgrades for watchtowers and victory towers?
I thought this was going to a really generous Christmas from FoE, but I've seen nothing new so far.. Bah Humbug.

Agent327

When will we start to see the interesting prizes that were advertised? The sleigh building? The cottage? The upgrades for watchtowers and victory towers?
I thought this was going to a really generous Christmas from FoE, but I've seen nothing new so far.. Bah Humbug.

So three days into the event you mention 4 prizes you already wanted to see. You are a real genius.

DeletedUser37551

Can someone Post the link to and is there a list of the Actual Prizes (not Beta) for "Winter Event 2018" along with the actual list of the Quests???

Thank You!! :)

DeletedUser34800

Can someone Post the link to and is there a list of the Actual Prizes (not Beta) for "Winter Event 2018" along with the actual list of the Quests???

Type: FoE Winter Event 2018

Into Google and click the Wiki link for the event. Then you can see everything about the event (questline, prizes, etc) AND have done the work yourself. Yay!

DeletedUser30900

Type: FoE Winter Event 2018

Into Google and click the Wiki link for the event. Then you can see everything about the event (questline, prizes, etc) AND have done the work yourself. Yay!
or you can @sloppyjoeslayer . Oh, i forgot he quit helping newbies like that. hmmm, maybe he just quit.

DeletedUser29726

Actual prizes can generally be found out part of a day in advance (from Thailand server at the earliest). Someone usually adds that info to wiki. Beyond that, prize list is undisclosed in general.

Goth Almighty

Once again, I have to say the Winter Spire is the best special bldg ever. Please note I said the same thing about the Tholos, the Ship and the Colorful Mill this year. :confused: :cool:

DeletedUser15539

Patience, Grasshopper. Don't let the stars burn a hole in your pocket. Decide which one or two daily prizes you want, ignore everything else, and wait.

DeletedUser15539

Actual prizes can generally be found out part of a day in advance (from Thailand server at the earliest). Someone usually adds that info to wiki. Beyond that, prize list is undisclosed in general.
Wiki does have a link to what the daily prizes were in Beta. The order may be different, but the prizes offered ought to be similar or identical.

Czari

I received a watchfire upgrade.