• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Beware of Manny1976

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emberguard

Is that with or without telling them beforehand in your "Terms of Service"? 'cause if you don't explicitly state that they're to leave the last FP of the lvl for you to put on then what you're telling me essentially is you let circumstances dictate whether you keep your word

DeletedUser30900

Is that with or without telling them beforehand in your "Terms of Service"? 'cause if you don't explicitly state that they're to leave the last FP of the lvl for you to put on then what you're telling me essentially is you let circumstances dictate whether you keep your word
That's exactly what I said:) it's a hard way to learn why you don't flip other people's GB without asking. But at least they will learn.

Emberguard

Accidents happen and it can be out of their control if someone else puts in at the same time.

it's also dishonest to not keep your end of the bargain if not lvl'ing the GB was not discussed beforehand. Stealing from them is not an appropriate way to teach a lesson. You could talk to them so they know for next time. Unjust punishment will not get that message across any clearer then just explaining

DeletedUser37359

Manny1976 I don’t think you’ve got all the facts right...

Fact 1, I did accidentally flip your Traz. But it was you who left a L80 Traz up to the last minute with only a spear fighters barracks in your city...and you act like you’ve been terribly injured. Seems like bad city management to me, especially for such an advanced player.

Fact 2, You demanded an extra 50fps as a “penalty”. Our original agreement was for ARC goods for 300fps. But I did not even contest this unconventional “penalty” demand, but went ahead and paid it anyway. This is something we DID NOT discuss in our earlier agreement. Further, I do not believe such a demand is a conventional reaction to an accidental flipping in the game.

Fact 3, You set me to ignore, leaving me no recourse but to report the incident to Inno. Which has not resulted in anything to make me whole again BTW.

Fact 4, I’M OUT 350FPS ANYWAY YOU LOOK AT IT. This is something we both agree on.

Thank you Emberguard to your suggestions to mitigate this situation. I would be willing to refriend manny1976 temporarily. But our deal was for me to secure ARC goods. Since this regrettable situation I have done that elsewhere - thanks to the help of another very decent and honorable player. I would consider the matter settled if manny1976 where to return my FPs by putting them on my ARC.

BTW, this thread title should read “Beware of...”. Must have been an auto correction error.

@Cesar666 Your "FACTS" are, once again, total BS. I didn't have a spear fighters barracks in my city when you flipped my Traz. You insist in here on saying you "accidentally" flipped my Traz. It wasn't an accident, you clearly stated to me, after flipping it, you didn't know it was bad to flip my Traz, a few minutes before I could double collect it. So it's obvious, you just had some FPs to drop, and since there wasn't enough room on this current level, you just levelled it to add the rest of your bar on next level. Which is, imo, disrespectful. Finally, YOU ended our friendship before I took your trades for the Arc. So deal with the consequences of your actions. Can't take your trades if we're not friends.

DeletedUser30900

@Cesar666 Your "FACTS" are, once again, total BS. I didn't have a spear fighters barracks in my city when you flipped my Traz. You insist in here on saying you "accidentally" flipped my Traz. It wasn't an accident, you clearly stated to me, after flipping it, you didn't know it was bad to flip my Traz, a few minutes before I could double collect it. So it's obvious, you just had some FPs to drop, and since there wasn't enough room on this current level, you just levelled it to add the rest of your bar on next level. Which is, imo, disrespectful. Finally, YOU ended our friendship before I took your trades for the Arc. So deal with the consequences of your actions. Can't take your trades if we're not friends.
Anyone who can’t realize this newbie is actually the villain are just falling into “ the weak side always the justice side” theory, ignore these folks on the forum. Further than that, ignore this funny little thing in the game so he doesn’t bother you no more.

DeletedUser31342

Manny, as far as your latest ramblings...whatever.

The fact is you took my 350 FPs and gave me nothing.

Further, I’ve seen nothing from you offering to right that. Not even a proposal to settle the matter.

DeletedUser30900

Manny, as far as your latest ramblings...whatever.

The fact is you took my 350 FPs and gave me nothing.

Further, I’ve seen nothing from you offering to right that. Not even a proposal to settle the matter.
Listen, the one who is actually wrong, you are the one supposed to provide a solution. He DOESN’T owe you anything since you flip his traz intentionally. Send him a friend request and post the trades. Switch the tone and apologize for Flipping his traz. That’s the only way you get your goods.

Freshmeboy

Really, this isn't the place to discuss this and INNO won't help you...interactions between players must be policed by players...trades, swaps, goods, the whole shebang is considered part of the social interaction of the game. That being said, a deal is a deal and the trade was never completed regardless of a freaking double dip. You didn't LOSE a freaking troop Manny... you just didn't get double the troops that day...quit whining, take your extra 50 fps, send the guy his goods and walk away...and make sure noobs understand your "terms of service" in advance...

RazorbackPirate

Listen, the one who is actually wrong, you are the one supposed to provide a solution. He DOESN’T owe you anything since you flip his Traz intentionally. Send him a friend request and post the trades. Switch the tone and apologize for Flipping his traz. That’s the only way you get your goods.
This. Do or don't, but ...
Really, this isn't the place to discuss this and INNO won't help you...interactions between players must be policed by players...trades, swaps, goods, the whole shebang is considered part of the social interaction of the game.
Solve it one on one or take your lumps.

Emberguard

BTW doesn't matter which barracks was in his city at the time of the Traz being lvl'd. The game only checks at the time of collecting and from what I've heard from other players it doesn't matter if the unit building finished construction or not. So those troops still could have been anything upto his age

DeletedUser27889

I'd like to see this turn into a regular forum feature, The People's Court FoE edition.

If the guy deleted him before he could take the trades what is he supposed to do? Now he's demanding his FP back? Which he still can't do because they're not friends? I would gladly hold my end of the deal and give the goods but never pay a single FP. I should deplete my FP inventory because you got impatient? I don't think so.

Considering it's the same person who 'wrote to inno' about a trade not backed by the game going sour then went to the forum to blast him leaving out the part where he deleted so the trades couldn't happen I doubt he'll be happy with much. I don't think 50 FP is too much to ask for (or to offer) to keep friendly relations with another player. I accidentally (an actual accident) flipped a friends 20 something traz a few weeks back and I offered her a lot more than that. I can't remember the last time someone from guild or friends list has accidentally flipped me and not apologized and offered to try to make it up to me. That's hoodie or newbie trash.

DeletedUser31342

Want to try and settle this Manny? You’ll have to PM me. You have me set to ignore.

Emberguard

@MCH1 if Manny has him on ignore then it has to be Manny that initiates first. When I was ignored by a player the game would not let any messages get through. Can't remember if it effected friend requests, but the ignore has to be resolved first

Status
Not open for further replies.