• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Finish this Sentence contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser21322

Please finish this sentence and include you world.

I love FOE because....

1 winner will be chosen at random and receive 300 forge points. Please include the world you wish to have a prize. Only one entree per player. Contest will end January 31 2019 at 11:59 PM EST

Praetorius

I can show off my Tiny Town.
untitled.png

Parkog

DreadfulCadillac

i love foe because it i a game that lets me use my mind, it has world domination and stategy in it.i also love my guild, and these contests:p:)
DreadfulCadillac
Jaims

Last edited:

Graviton

I love FoE becuase it contains varied challenges and there are several different ways to play.

Yorkton

DeletedUser32906

Because it’s fun. I love the Expedition. I enjoy powering up my great buildings. Enjoy talking about the game with other players, some who share play styles and listening to others who play differently for possible tips.
Noarsil

DeletedUser32328

... it's a game which has been thought through well and stays fresh and engaging.
Brisgard

Victoria and Albert

I love FOE because it is an opportunity to make something beautiful. A city with Napoleon, Genghis Khan, Sacajawe,ja, Cleopatra and Van Gogh all roaming the streets admiring the beautiful buildings and landscapes.

Vingrid

RaveWolf

I love FOE because...

1. It's Fun,
  2. It's Challenging,
  3. There is always something to do,
  4. Although there is an "Option" to spend Diamonds (real life money), you are not forced to and is purely an optional choice, which allows people who can't afford to spend money to also have fun.
  5. With #4 above, this is in no way a "Pay to Win" game,
  6. You get to make a lot of friends and can choose who you wish to be friendly with, even though it's only a virtual connection,
  7. It teaches you to think out the box, and how to overcome challenges,
  8. It teaches you how to prioritize, and best strategies for the best results,
  9. Quests and Events are not a requirement, but purely an optional choice,
  10. Quests and Event Challenges are adaptive to your current level / progress, thus keeping each one unique and fair across all members and levels,
  11. There is no set pace and can move as quickly, or take as long as you want to progress through the game,
  12. There is always something new, and the game is always progressing,
  13. Players have the option to provide advice and share ideas for the future of the game,
  14. It's available on multiple servers and around the world,
  15. The Support team and their prompt responses (always within 24hrs to date) is one of the best I have ever encountered,
  16. Developers are ahead of changes, such as already converting to HTML5 long before Flash becomes obsolete thus giving them the opportunity to iron out the issues long before they need to.

DeletedUser33179

... because it's given me an excuse to avoid doing the dishes for the past hour.

Mount Killmore

DeletedUser29353

Please finish this sentence and include you world.

I love FOE because....

1 winner will be chosen at random and receive 300 forge points. Please include the world you wish to have a prize. Only one entree per player. Contest will end January 31 2019 at 11:59 PM EST
IT REQUIRES PLAYERS TO FOCUS ON SHORT TERM OBJECTIVES WITHIN A LONG TERM STRATEGY. ALSO, IT WORKS WELL COMPARED TO MANY OTHER GAMES. JAIMES

Status
Not open for further replies.