• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Is Teeoliver here? (Closed)

• Thread starter DeletedUser37783
  • Start date

DeletedUser37783

Has anyone heard from Teeoliver lately? I paid him 1500 fps for Arc goods, but he has not been responding to my messages and he has not picked up my trades - does anyone know if he is still active?
I would hate to think I wasted my fps for non-existing goods... it would be quite a bad publicity for anyone else trying to sell goods, really....

DreadfulCadillac

yeah....i would only pay that much if A;i trust the selller, as i bought tons of goods from them before
B;if they were in my guild and i have bought from them 1 or 2 times.

DeletedUser

Has anyone heard from Teeoliver lately? I paid him 1500 fps for Arc goods, but he has not been responding to my messages and he has not picked up my trades - does anyone know if he is still active?
I would hate to think I wasted my fps for non-existing goods... it would be quite a bad publicity for anyone else trying to sell goods, really....
According to foestats he is still very much active. #1 player on this world.

DeletedUser36705

According to foestats he is still very much active. #1 player on this world.

That is a bummer, I'd definitely recommend going the polite route with them as you will probably not have much recourse, and if you get angry with them that will probably seal your fate.... Hopefully they are a decent person and there is a legit reason for this, life does happen. How long has it been since you gave them the FPs?

DeletedUser37783

I finished Sunday. You're right, maybe I should wait a little longer, but if he/she is so active, why not even let me know he/she saw the trades and is working on it or something?

RazorbackPirate

I finished Sunday. You're right, maybe I should wait a little longer, but if he/she is so active, why not even let me know he/she saw the trades and is working on it or something?
Keep in mind you're likely not the only goods customer he has. As such, he likely has an overloaded message center which can bury messages pretty quickly. Send a friendly reminder that you've completed putting the FPs onto his GBs and you're ready to post the trades. Don't flame them here, on Global, or privately. Express your excitement to get the goods and your GB built so now that you're paid off, you're anxious to get the goods. Then give them time to respond. Stuff happens and we're just coming off some major holidays.