• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Neighborhoods

• Thread starter DeletedUser37818
  • Start date

DeletedUser37818

Hi, So I been noticing that every 3-4 weeks I get somebody that likes to plunder players including me every 24 hrs. If your having this issue lately in Vingrid just time your collections or Disconnect your roads. Great buildings can't be plunder anyways. Hope this helps! ~DaTrixi

RazorbackPirate

Hi, So I been noticing that every 3-4 weeks I get somebody that likes to plunder players including me every 24 hrs. If your having this issue lately in Vingrid just time your collections or Disconnect your roads. Great buildings can't be plunder anyways. Hope this helps! ~DaTrixi
Time your productions to be able to collect when they're ready. If you make sure there's nothing to plunder, it doesn't matter if they beat your defenses.

On the other hand, disconnecting your roads only denies you of production, you're much better off letting them plunder a small amount something then producing for yourself a whole lot of nothing.

I'm rather doubtful about the OP, seems very likely Little Under Achiever has just made a new account to push her road disconnection fallacy.

DeletedUser41257

I am in this neighborhood that is excessively aggressive. I am attacked a minimum of five times a day. MINIMUM. Today I have been attacked fourteen times. I can't even do productions for an hour without fear of being plundered. I have been stuck here for at least a week. I understand the whole attacking and plundering thing but this is absolutely ridiculous and it makes me want to not play the game anymore because it's not fun when you're constantly being attacked (four times within the span of an hour, I am not even joking) and you can't make any progress. And yes I have tried upgrading my defenses. It makes no difference.

DeletedUser38583

I am in this neighborhood that is excessively aggressive. I am attacked a minimum of five times a day. MINIMUM. Today I have been attacked fourteen times. I can't even do productions for an hour without fear of being plundered. I have been stuck here for at least a week. I understand the whole attacking and plundering thing but this is absolutely ridiculous and it makes me want to not play the game anymore because it's not fun when you're constantly being attacked (four times within the span of an hour, I am not even joking) and you can't make any progress. And yes I have tried upgrading my defenses. It makes no difference.
Have you tried going up an era?

DeletedUser

Have you tried going up an era?
Normally the reason a player gets attacked a lot is because they are ranked in the lower half of their hood, so moving up an age would be the worst thing to do because they would be even lower in the hood in the higher age. More likely to be attacked and plundered, not less likely.

Freshmeboy

Greatwhitewolf..don't quit, brother...just change your strategy. It may not be your neighborhood as it is the event itself asking for battles to be fought and low rank hoodies are easy targets for auto battle if players need to keep GE viable for other quests. There are numerous threads about attack and plunder that can help you. Good luck..

DeletedUser

It may not be your neighborhood as it is the event itself asking for battles to be fought and low rank hoodies are easy targets for auto battle if players need to keep GE viable for other quests.
His post was from a month ago, so I doubt it's this event. ;)