• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Move the contest link on the header to the right so it does not cover the tavern

DeletedUser36672

Move the contest link on the header to the right so it does not cover the tavern.move.jpg

ODragon

Someone will ask you to rewrite this if you really care about it.

That said, I would be on board but I'd under the daily or above the story so it is in the same field as the other stuff.

I'll also mention, screen resolution matters on something like this. On my resolution, it doesn't cover the tavern.

Finally I think the proposal to move the tavern numbers to the top bar make more sense and would be useful 100% of the time whereas your suggestion is only useful during events.

DeletedUser3882

Ever think to scroll up on said screen so you can actually see your tavern?!? 0_o

Drag and drop my man... Click and drag... Scroll all around til your hearts content. Maybe a [ctrl -] to shrink your screen. Soon as you get up to, say, Industrial Age your gonna need it just to collect all of the things. Get used to it.

DeletedUser36672

Someone will ask you to rewrite this if you really care about it.

That said, I would be on board but I'd under the daily or above the story so it is in the same field as the other stuff.

I'll also mention, screen resolution matters on something like this. On my resolution, it doesn't cover the tavern.

Finally I think the proposal to move the tavern numbers to the top bar make more sense and would be useful 100% of the time whereas your suggestion is only useful during events.
My res is 1920x1200 and I don't care to go to a lower resolution. That being said I agree it should be on the top bar. Thanks

Agent327

Steps of a Proposal

1. Go to the Proposals section
  2. Check the Do Not Suggest List
  3. If your proposal is not on the DNSL check the Frequently Proposed Ideas and do a forum Search to see if it’s already been suggested
  4. If you can’t find a similar proposal then Properly Format your proposal
  5. Submit Proposal
  6. Wait at least two weeks
  7. If multiple people support your Proposal you can at this point Submit it for Nomination
  8. At this point “moderators will review it and decide if a poll will be created or if it needs further discussion first”
  9. If successful your Proposal will be Submitted for Vote
  10. If successful it should be Submitted to Inno
  11. For various reasons a Proposal may end up in the Closed/Archived section, if that happens they state “...try re working the text and create a new proposal thread for it.”
  12. If a Proposal goes through to Inno I’m not exactly sure what happens at that point
  13. Never add a Poll to your own Proposal
  14. If you get slushpuppy responses try to ignore it
  15. Disclaimer: I am not a mod. Just a very helpful person

Salsuero

It doesn't cover my tavern. If it were moved, it might. I vote to leave it as-is if all this "proposal" aims to do is simply move it somewhere that doesn't block one player, but possibly blocks another. Just scroll your town out of the way. Seems like a much simpler solution.

DeletedUser33179

All Event icons/links on mobile are in the upper right corner

DeletedUser21322

This has now been moved to forge hall as it is not a proposal.

Emberguard

upload_2019-1-15_18-57-8.png

Your idea has the entire left side of that tavern missing. Why can't you scroll to the left? The red outline is the amount of screen your shot is showing within my shot. That leaves about half of the rest of the picture missing. Are you unable to move the picture to the left?

My res is 1920x1200 and I don't care to go to a lower resolution. That being said I agree it should be on the top bar. Thanks
The screenshot I've used is a larger resolution, I also have a monitor with a much lower resolution and neither have ever had the problem you've stated because you can just move the camera

Last edited: