• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Plunder progress

DeletedUser36624

I check in on neighborhood chat from time to time, but there's never anything there. Global has someone offering a cheat to get to "metro age". Hmm.

DeletedUser36624

Well now that's just got me curious. I wonder if it's "hey guys buy goods from this age, trade down and then spam the techs with FPs"
I don't know, the dude asked for a friend invite, it was pointed out he was in BA, and he should send the invite, so he invited someone, and then, "dang it dosent work but by gtg". Wonder if he just needed a tavern to sit in for DC or something. Could have just asked.

Emberguard

haha. Maybe. Or maybe someone trolled him into thinking there was this crazy bug that gets you to "metro age" (modern? Progressive?) without any of the resources you'd need to even build one of those age buildings

UBERhelp1

I faced a very tough choice today... I had to pick whether to plunder a sleigh builder or a sunken treasure. Went with the ST and got a FP, so it was the right choice. Hopefully I get more days like this :p

DeletedUser36624

Okay! Hood change tonight. I have a Babel that is 4 points from leveling. I will collect it and then trash the hood, and see if any hoodies level it for me. Should I send out nasty notes cautioning them against leveling any of my GBs or would that be too obvious?

Or perhaps I should put it in neighborhood chat.

ODragon

I got this follow up on Friday.

Drew2.jpg

I was away and gave the hood a day off. Came back Sunday and he was 72 hour shielded.

I had to laugh that he gets so upset at me plundering as one of his 3 Favorite Achievements is plundering!

Andrew.jpg

I was able to lock 1st on his arc for min so with my arc, I should be able to make 150 FP on this level. Of course he leveled it previously and unless he rage quits (I hope not), he will level it again. I do hope I have more mail when I get up AND that he is still in my hood after the shake up!

Edit to add: No, I don't report things like this. It would have to be a lot worse than that. If I report them, they might get banned and I one less plunder target.

Emberguard

@ODragon how many buildings have you plundered in comparison to them?

Maybe when they say you're mhmm-mm-hmm they're really saying "get better - those are rookie numbers :D"

UBERhelp1

That would be nice. A stats page showing all the battles won/lost/surrendered, the amount of stuff collected, and so on. Only problem is that inno can't add it because only new players would have accurate stats. The game doesn't store that much data for every player so the stats would start from scratch.

DeletedUser

Only problem is that inno can't add it because only new players would have accurate stats. The game doesn't store that much data for every player so the stats would start from scratch.
I'm not sure this is true. When Inno changed the ranking points formula a few years ago they said that the new points would reflect all relevant data from the time you started playing.

DeletedUser30312

I got this follow up on Friday.

View attachment 11682

I was away and gave the hood a day off. Came back Sunday and he was 72 hour shielded.

I had to laugh that he gets so upset at me plundering as one of his 3 Favorite Achievements is plundering!

People who have a plunder achievement up have no right to whine. They should take it like adults.

And gold for him. He's plundered at least 1,500 times and he's crying that you hit him. No sympathy deserved there.

DeletedUser36624

Well, my plot to get my hoodies to level my Babel was a bust. Perhaps I should have kept one of those BuildingBikinis™ instead of returning them all. Babel is kind of... er... bottom heavy... baby got back? thicc? bootylicious?

I will give it another go with the LoA.

Jern2017

This neighborhood is great. Lots of full Maharaja's Palace sets and the neighbors are lazy when it comes to collecting them.

I did notice something odd - more than half of my neighbors are in the Industrial Age (I'm one age above in the Progressive Era). Four of the InA neighbors are in the top 10 of the neighborhood.