• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

football quests

DeletedUser37817

I just did quest #37 and now it's telling me to get some rest and come back tomorrow. What's up with that? I need all the time I can get as I'm new to this game and only in bronze age. I shouldn't have to wait until tomorrow to keep going and none of the other quests/days did that.

Graviton

Once you get about halfway through the questline the quests go to once a day from that point until the end.

RazorbackPirate

I just did quest #37 and now it's telling me to get some rest and come back tomorrow. What's up with that? I need all the time I can get as I'm new to this game and only in bronze age. I shouldn't have to wait until tomorrow to keep going and none of the other quests/days did that.
You're now caught up with the quests. At the start of the event, the first 30 quests are available with one new quest released daily through the end of the event. Now that you've completed the last daily event quest, you get to wait, just like the rest of us, for the next quest to be released. Even though they release one per day, you still have until the end to the event to complete it. Sounds like you won't need the time though.

Agent327

That's why there are announcements

Forge Bowl 2019

They tell you this will happen. Even when you are still in bronze you are allowed to read them.