• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Plundered Twice in 6 hours?

DeletedUser38048

I though it was 24 hours before you could plunder again?

Attachments

• Capture.png
    Capture.png
    736.3 KB · Views: 22

DeletedUser36624

That applies to attacks, not plunders. The attacker has 24 hours to plunder after a successful attack. So they can attack you at noon, plunder you at 11am the next day, attack you at noon, and then plunder you at 1.

DeletedUser33179

Once you lose defending an attack, that person has 24 hours from the time of battle to plunder you. After 24 hours from time of the battle - not the time they plundered you - they're free to attack you again

In you're case, yesika attacked you sometime yesterday (doesn't show in your pic, which is only today). The plunder at 11:10am fell within that 24 hour window. That 1st window ended sometime before 1:12pm, which is why the player could attack you again at that time. Now started the 2nd window, another 24hours from 1:12pm in which he could plunder you (which they already did).

UBERhelp1

I like to plunder people, wait until the timer almost runs out (unless they have something good up for grabs) then plunder them and re-attack and plunder. Rinse and repeat ever 2 days.

DeletedUser33179

I like to plunder people, wait until the timer almost runs out (unless they have something good up for grabs) then plunder them and re-attack and plunder. Rinse and repeat ever 2 days.

I'm not sure that admitting you're lazy at plundering is necessarily something to advertise or brag about. But, to each their own.

DeletedUser36624

Lazy? It's strategy. Figure out when they collect and then pop two terrace farms instead of just one.

DeletedUser33179

Lazy? It's strategy. Figure out when they collect and then pop two terrace farms instead of just one.

To me, how he states he attacks/plunders everyone in his hood does seem a rather lazy method, or perhaps simply only able to log in once a day for limited time. Whatever way is fine, however he wants to play his game. But it shouldn't be particularly worrisome to a plunder target at all.

Stated strategy is that he goes thru attacking all his folks then checks right away to try to plunder something good. If nothing there of big interest to him, then he's not checking back to try to figure out when they collect. Instead, he waits until his plunder window is almost up, then plunders everyone who he didn't do at the very beginning. Since his next 24hour attack/plunder window starts again in a few minutes, he's able to reattack almost right away. Looks for good plunder immediately after, then repeats his process again - not checking back until time's almost up the next day, then taking whatever he can get at the very end.

He's an easy plunderer to counter. Change your collections to most any other time of day, & you'd be fine (even if you don't collect on time). He's on a fixed schedule & doesn't check for potential loot except before/after his scheduled attack time. Usually it's only the plunder targets who are on the fixed schedule, having predetermined collection times.

UBERhelp1

Stated strategy is that he goes thru attacking all his folks then checks right away to try to plunder something good. If nothing there of big interest to him, then he's not checking back to try to figure out when they collect. Instead, he waits until his plunder window is almost up, then plunders everyone who he didn't do at the very beginning.
No, I do check often. If there was nothing good throughout the entire day, I will just plunder them right before the time. But, if they do have something good at that time, I know to attack them immediately to get a good reward. I have been able to get (quite often actually...) 60 goods or lots of FP in a few minutes because of this. I find out when the person's stuff is up for grabs, and when they come to collect it, and hit them twice in that period.

DeletedUser33179

No, I do check often. If there was nothing good throughout the entire day, I will just plunder them right before the time. But, if they do have something good at that time, I know to attack them immediately to get a good reward. I have been able to get (quite often actually...) 60 goods or lots of FP in a few minutes because of this. I find out when the person's stuff is up for grabs, and when they come to collect it, and hit them twice in that period.

Lol. Of course you (& everyone else) knows to plunder good loot immediately when seen. :)

But, seriously, thanks for clarifying/expanding on your attack-plunder technique description (didn't come across that way to me in initial post, that you check everyone frequently during the day).

Lancer

To the original poster of this thread, @Roxana 1184 the Wise 's opinion of what happened is the most likely reason you experienced such a quick secondary plunder. I've known some players to actually record the times and names of those who they have attacked/plundered/ and still need to plunder, just so they can log back in to try an collect and start the cycle again before time runs out. I don't have that much time on my hands to go that far but to each his/her own I suppose.