• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Forge Bowl 2019 Feedback

DeletedUser36100

FYI, just sharing. SOK is the daily today. I dumped in over 5k footballs today and got 8 SOKs. I got 9 SOKs during the winter event, so similar results.

ODragon

FYI, just sharing. SOK is the daily today. I dumped in over 5k footballs today and got 8 SOKs. I got 9 SOKs during the winter event, so similar results.
I got 11 of them, now having 21 in my inventory. I'm not that interested in them. I really just want the statue upgrades.

DeletedUser37617

Well this will be my second event since I really started playing and I must say that I am not a big fan... I got my Winter Spire up and even had one upgrade extra and there were lots of great buildings like the sleigh builder that I wanted. This event has very little that interests me other than Colossus and even that I am somewhat worried that I won't get to level ten. I am at level 7, will get level 8 on the last day by completing the last event quest, and will get level 9 from being in the bronze league, but I am really worried that I won't have enough footballs to reach the finish line one more time to get that last one... And yes I am taking into account my daily footballs. I give this event a one out of five stars.

UBERhelp1

Well this will be my second event since I really started playing and I must say that I am not a big fan... I got my Winter Spire up and even had one upgrade extra and there were lots of great buildings like the sleigh builder that I wanted. This event has very little that interests me other than Colossus and even that I am somewhat worried that I won't get to level ten. I am at level 7, will get level 8 on the last day by completing the last event quest, and will get level 9 from being in the bronze league, but I am really worried that I won't have enough footballs to reach the finish line one more time to get that last one... And yes I am taking into account my daily footballs. I give this event a one out of five stars.
Make sure you choose the players with the best FB/yd ratio.

DeletedUser

I give this event a one out of five stars.
I give it 5 out of 5 stars. I'll probably have a level 10 Colossus in even my lowest era city, and I got lots of SoKs in my main city and tons of Wishing Wells in my Diamond farm cities. Overall an excellent event, in my book. And very few Diamonds spent, less than I've won in GE this week.:)

DeletedUser30312

Doing fairly well overall.

On Jaims, I have 4 pools and two each of the other pieces, so I can chain or make sandwiches with them if I want.

I used up 9000 footballs over on Parkog today and gained 14 Wishing Wells, plus a 15th as a touchdown prize. Also grabbed an Athlete's Living Quarter 2 Contestant Estates over 100 FPs, and since I leveled the city today as well, I gathered enough units including a Champion to build a full current defense. That dropped me into the Silver league, but I probably won't stay there.

I gained 1 more WW on Arvahall and 4 on Greifental. I'm not really worried about leveling the Colossus on either city.

Algona

Only 4 pages of feedback about 1/4 of the norm. Half the feedback is jokes about the graphics.

This is either the worst attended Event or the best received Event sinc eINNO started with them. And givne I'm seeing Colossi all over the place...

I'll go 2 for 2 on lvl 10 Colossus. 15 ww shrink kits = 3 Expansions worth of space freed up on my main. In my other city another dozen SoKs.

Job well done INNO, thanks.

Dido 815 the Scourge

Quick question: part of the last quest is to negotiate 5 GE exncounters OR kill X-number of troops (other half of the quest is paying coins I think).
Will that first part of the quest autocomplete if I’ve already finished GE?
Or will it force me to do the alternative and kill X-number of troops since I have no GE encounters to negotiate?

My gut tells me it will autocomplete since it’s done that in the past when the quest was to complete a GE level. But this quest specifically requires negotiating and offers an alternative.

Thoughts?
(And yes, I did search first but didn’t find anything relating to this. Please provide a link if there’s a definitive answer I missed.)
Cheers!

DeletedUser

Quick question: part of the last quest is to negotiate 5 GE exncounters OR kill X-number of troops (other half of the quest is paying coins I think).
Will that first part of the quest autocomplete if I’ve already finished GE?
Or will it force me to do the alternative and kill X-number of troops since I have no GE encounters to negotiate?

My gut tells me it will autocomplete since it’s done that in the past when the quest was to complete a GE level. But this quest specifically requires negotiating and offers an alternative.

Thoughts?
(And yes, I did search first but didn’t find anything relating to this. Please provide a link if there’s a definitive answer I missed.)
Cheers!
It will autocomplete. I had one earlier to complete all of GE level one or something else and I had already finished level one, so it autocompleted.

ScreamingZiva

My Colossus is level 7 and I am currently sitting in the Bronze league.

I'll get an upgrade for being in the bronze league and then one more upgrade for the 50th quest.

This will put me at level 9. To get to level 10 I will need to:

Gain 40 yards (the next prize is the Wishing Well Shrink Kit) and then score another touchdown.

With only 840 footballs remaining from quests plus the 59 I have currently, I'm pretty sure I am not going to get that last upgrade without spending diamonds.

It is very disappointing that you can't finish this without spending diamonds.

Well, I'm not going to make it to level 10 without spending diamonds. I'm still at level 7 and am sitting here on the field:

forgebowl.JPG

I need that touchdown and I have 39 yards to go with 480 footballs left plus the 41 I currently have.

Very very disappointing.

DeletedUser36145

I think, I will end up just the same, needing about a hundred footballs to get the last touchdown. I hope there will be additional 120 footballs on the last day (the last 4 hours, actually, which are in a new day, before the event ends), so I may get it. Otherways, I will have to buy either the 100 or the 400 pack for diamonds. And I have logged in every day and chosen players only with the best yard/ball ratio.

ScreamingZiva

Worry not ......... even if you wind up in Amateur League you will get an additional LEVEL UP thingy in that category
I'm currently at level 7. I need 3 more. I'll get one from Amateur, one from quest 50, and then I'll need this touchdown to get level 10. I'm not going to make it.

I logged in every day and got the daily reward every day.

RazorbackPirate

And I have logged in every day and chosen players only with the best yard/ball ratio.
If that is the case, then it's mathematically impossible NOT to get a Level 10 Colossus. You get 3 Upgrades from the Questline, 5 Upgrades from 9 touchdowns, and 1 Upgrade from finishing in either Bronze or Amateur League.

RazorbackPirate

I'm currently at level 7. I need 3 more. I'll get one from Amateur, one from quest 50, and then I'll need this touchdown to get level 10. I'm not going to make it.

I logged in every day and got the daily reward every day.
Sounds like you chose your players based on what was in the chest and/or the highest DS% regardless of yard/football ratio. You went for the short term rewards and will now fall short of the full prize without diamonds.