• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Forge Bowl 2019 Feedback

RazorbackPirate

The next event will also have an awesome reward. In fact, it will seem like we get almost no downtime until there's something starting again.

As for more footballs, I don't ever recall getting an extra daily award/daily special at the end. The last few hours are so that everybody can finish up the questline and spend their event currency. That would be after midnight eastern, that would be cruel to give people who are sleeping footballs that they can't use when they get up in the morning.
Hardly cruel, they never even know. They're sleeping when the footballs arrive, when they wake up the event is gone. No harm, no foul.

As we will have one more DS, a level 1 Watchfire, I'm encouraged we'll also see one more drop of daily Footballs, but only time will tell.

DeletedUser38097

Kinda frustrated! Collected all of my daily footballs, completed the entire quest and am stuck at lv 9 with almost two entire football field lengths to go before I can get to level 10. Seems like the only way to achieve it is by buying footballs! Not cool!

RazorbackPirate

Kinda frustrated! Collected all of my daily footballs, completed the entire quest and am stuck at lv 9 with almost two entire football field lengths to go before I can get to level 10. Seems like the only way to achieve it is by buying footballs! Not cool!
What League are you going to end in? It sounds like you have not taken the League upgrade into consideration.

DeletedUser30312

Hardly cruel, they never even know. They're sleeping when the footballs arrive, when they wake up the event is gone. No harm, no foul.

As we will have one more DS, a level 1 Watchfire, I'm encouraged we'll also see one more drop of daily Footballs, but only time will tell.

That's supposed to drop at midnight then? I spent my footballs getting two complete sets and 2 extra pools and then waiting for an okay prize near the end of the event to spend the remainder. I was really annoyed when I logged on this morning and saw the DS awaiting my mighty stash of 5600 footballs was a freakin' Victory Tower upgrade. Trash! I've been hoping all day something useful would drop at the end so any DSs I pick up won't feel like a waste. Watchfires are good, I've been saving my stash for them or the upgrades. I don't need rogues, I'm pretty good on SoKs, and I don't use Wishing Wells in my main, so either Watchfires, upgrades, or 1 ups would have been good. Maybe Renos if nothing else, but I have a decent supply of those.

Over on Parkog, I dropped from Silver all the way down to Amateur, but my remainder got me back into Bronze. I hope things stay there more or less because I have enough upgrades there for the full Colossus. I don't even know how far I am on Jaims but I got that stash to blow through still. I certainly hope I get the whole thing.

Final results will be posted tomorrow.

DeletedUser

Midnight server time when the DS changes. We know we're getting another DS, pretty sure that means another 120 Footballs.

Are you ready for some midnight Fuuuurrrrggge Boooowwwwlll ?!?
The DS may change, but I'm willing to bet the Footballs won't appear.:)

DeletedUser30312

Good, Watchfires. I spent my stock of footballs, using the best yard/football ratio ad picked up 12 Watchfires. That got me 8 upgrades on the last touchdown, and Bronze league. I'm at well over 700 yards, and Amateur starts down at 300, so unless West Coast whales go on a spending spree or something, I should pick up that last one in about 3 hours when things end.

lemur

I completed all of the event quests, and I have only 7 upgrade kits. .Like a recurring quest, the same question is repeatedly evoked by the way this game is managed by InnoGames. .Is it incompetence or malice on their part?

Colossal 2.jpeg

Attachments

• Colossal.jpeg
    Colossal.jpeg
    726.7 KB · Views: 7

RazorbackPirate

The DS may change, but I'm willing to bet the Footballs won't appear.:)
I'm willing to bet you're right. The West Coast crew in my guild are also disappointed we were left hanging this time. We got an extra drop of stars for Winter Event. It's never a sure thing, but when it happens it's a welcome surprise.

Last edited:

Emberguard

I completed all of the event quests, and I have only 7 upgrade kits. .Like a recurring quest, the same question is repeatedly evoked by the way this game is managed by InnoGames. .Is it incompetence or malice on their part?
On their part? Neither.

This event had the least margin for error I've encountered so far but it was definitely able to be accomplished providing you didn't miss any login daily footballs. If you did miss logins then it'd depend on how well you're able to economise your passes as to whether you make it, get close or miss by a long shot.

RazorbackPirate

By the looks of things, you've got about 716 yards in total. If so, that means you selected only Gold players on the field. Had you either not played any Gold players, or just played Kyle whenever he appeared, you would have easily made those last few yards.

Graviton

I got the full Colossus in all seven of my cities without spending a dime. Unfortunately, you did it wrong. I took advantage of this forum to choose the most efficient players. It was easy, no diamonds involved. So, neither malice nor incompetence...on their part.

ODragon

Had to spend a total of 600 diamonds across two worlds to get 2 completed statues. I have no complaints, they were all made from GE and I really only use them for expansions.

This was a great event but that last minute worry about dropping leagues and nothing you can do is bothersome.