• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Virtual Future III

• Thread starter DeletedUser37497
  • Start date

Zatrikon

We'll all build the Warrior-Monk building, because there will be a story quest that forces us to. Then we'll delete it, because these Monks are worse than the Samurai.

No Blast ability (or anything similar to hit Stealth units)? No Contact ability in VF at all? Not even the Dragon Breath ability? No Flying units? Dumb game-wise, and totally unrealistic. What possible set of future circumstances would cause people to stop using ranged weapons in warfare? What possible future circumstance would cause people to forget how to build and use aircraft?

One possibility would have been an upgrade to the Dragon Breath ability - the same, but covering a path of four hexes (or more) instead of three. Just one example of something they could have done.

There were at least a dozen ways they could have given us a good Fast unit, but they decided not to do any of them.

Virtual Future? More like Japanese Past.

DeletedUser29646

Spoils of war does the count for Attacking in GE, hood, and GvG battles?

Super Catanian

Also, one quick question about the "Spoils of War"...
For when you receive goods, will they be all of one good, or will you receive of all 5 goods?
Example: If I receive 10 goods, will they be 10 of one, or 2 of each?

RazorbackPirate

Also, one quick question about the "Spoils of War"...
For when you receive goods, will they be all of one good, or will you receive of all 5 goods?
Example: If I receive 10 goods, will they be 10 of one, or 2 of each?
Word on the street is that you will get that number of EACH good. So, 10 of each good or 50 goods total. We'll know for sure tomorrow, the folks leveling and building in my guild tomorrow, plan to fight in between each collection.

For levels 0 to 58 ... 377 battles should yield,
2,495 FPs
4,653 current era goods
50 - 100 diamonds (if lucky)
162 rogues

Super Catanian

Word on the street is that you will get that number of EACH good. So, 10 of each good or 50 goods total. We'll know for sure tomorrow, the folks leveling and building in my guild tomorrow, plan to fight in between each collection.

For levels 0 to 58 ... 377 battles should yield,
2,495 FPs
4,653 current era goods
50 - 100 diamonds (if lucky)
162 rogues
Sounds great!

IngeJones

Where is the new GB? It didn't say that was coming out later, but I can't see it anywhere

Last edited:

DeletedUser27660

Am I missing something??? I see Virtual Future and then straight to Space Age Mars. Where is Virtual Future 2 and 3?

Salsuero

Spoils of war does the count for Attacking in GE, hood, and GvG battles?

Yes. I had my first hit in GE. GE and GvG are the only reason I built it as I don't really PvP, but I do the others enough to make it worthwhile.

Where is the new GB? It didn't say that was coming out later, but I can't see it anywhere

You need to collect your first blueprint before it will show up in your GB inventory.

Am I missing something??? I see Virtual Future and then straight to Space Age Mars. Where is Virtual Future 2 and 3?

They are all a part of the Virtual Future Era as a whole... just released in stages. In this case, there have been three of them.

Last edited by a moderator: