• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Forge Bowl 2019 Feedback

UBERhelp1

What sucked is that the Rogue Hideout was not a daily special, yet its Shrink Kit was! One of my friends who plays this game had three of them, but no Hideouts to use them on.
Same for me, but with WW shrink kits. Eventually, all them will be used though. Kinda like how BP stack up, but eventually you will need them.

DeletedUser33179

What sucked is that the Rogue Hideout was not a daily special, yet its Shrink Kit was! One of my friends who plays this game had three of them, but no Hideouts to use them on.

That's the price we pay for being offered each of the 3 CG buildings twice as daily specials. There'll be another event (and another & another...) real soon with plenty of opportunities for the hideout.

DreadfulCadillac

Tru dat. I only need like 2 or 3 more blueprints for the Traz! Getting the goods will be a bigger challenge, but my GBs help me out with that!
I can get the BP easy..im concerened bout how much ill have to spend for the goods..but ill get the goods in probs 2 weeks top!:)it is taking me round 1 and a half weeks to pay for my kraken set..:)

RazorbackPirate

Gold players?.
Yes. There were 4 classifications of players, denoted by the color of the background, Gold, Silver, Bronze, and Lazy.

latest
latest
latest
latest

Gold players went the farthest per play and for many had the best rewards. But ... selecting all Gold players was one of the few ways to guarantee you could not get a level 10 Colossus without using diamonds. The only other way was to miss one or more of the daily Football rewards, fail to complete the questline, or fail to spend all your footballs. Inno calculated it that close exactly on purpose. They baited the hook with the Gold players and anyone who bit got caught. I've no doubt for many, that meant several hundred diamonds on the last day to get the final upgrade.

lemur

Yes. There were 4 classifications of players, denoted by the color of the background, Gold, Silver, Bronze, and Lazy.

Where did InnoGames post these categories?

But ... selecting all Gold players was one of the few ways to guarantee you could not get a level 10 Colossus without using diamonds.

Where did InnoGames explain that?

Inno calculated it that close exactly on purpose.

How do you know this? .Are you one of their employees?

Super Catanian

If you do the math, the ratio of footballs spent per yard for gold players was the least efficient ratio. Choosing only gold players would deplete your football supply faster than if you chose the players randomly or ones with better ratios.

RazorbackPirate

Where did InnoGames post these categories?
Where did InnoGames explain that?
That information was not expressly given, but was implicit in their explanation of the event on the official wiki. I've bolded the relevant parts.
Complete quests and get footballs in return. Use the footballs to choose a play and help our offense score! Different plays have different rewards and help you advance further on the field.

Your goal is to reach touchdown giving you the opportunity to win the coveted Touchdown Reward. You will need to go 80 yards in order to score a touchdown. Push your opponents down field towards your prize. To accomplish this feat, you will have to choose the best tactic to advance.
The rest of the information needed to analyze each player and develop that winning strategy was carried by the players themselves, the yardage of each would have to be observed on the field.

I am not an Inno employee, but I have played enough events (as have you) to understand the Inno business model (as do you) and how they use events to extract diamonds from players. I also know (as do you), that the information released by Inno is generally lacking, and I also know (as do you), that MUCH more information, including each event quest in advance, strategy recommendations, and numerical breakdowns of everything can be found on the fan wiki.

If you'd get over yourself, you'd also know that within 24 - 48 hours from the Forge Bowl event kickoff (see what I did there), there was complete information about all of this, along with answers to every question asked, including yours had you bothered to ask one.

You refuse to avail yourself of the plethora of informational resources available for every event and suffer negative consequences as a result. You then come here to complain how Inno screwed you over once again, then get pissy with the players who did use the information and had a positive outcome and experience. Sorry, hate to be the one to break it to you, but you have no one to blame but yourself.

I'm sorry you missed out on a level 10 Colossus, but it's your own continued obstinance that caused it, no matter what your complaint, or how often you offer it up. It was your choice to execute the event the way you did. That's on you, not Inno.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser38145

Can I still continue building Colossus after the bowl game? I have half of it built.

Thanks

DeletedUser30312

DCs can give them out. I have a whole pile of them in my inventory from doing DCs.

lemur

I also know (as do you), that MUCH more information, including each event quest in advance, strategy recommendations, and numerical breakdowns of everything can be found on the fan wiki.

In my experience, the fan wiki is not necessarily accurate. .I do not go there much.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser28147

Loved the Colossus! Can't wait to upgrade it's age as I play.
Although I did almost miss out on a level 10.