• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

A problem with FPs on 3 of my worlds - I don't want them!

• Thread starter DeletedUser33179
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser33179

I've got a problem & looking for help.

I have now converted 3 of my cities to WW only farms, each designed to be dealt in only a few seconds each day. No daily quests. No friends. No tavern visits or aiding. Ignore any messages. Just zip in, collect WWs hoping for diamonds & then gone. And I'll no longer do Event quests at all - will collect the daily freebie to use trying for more WWs/shrink kits but that's it (figured why not, as their free from no effort/time ). On 2 of them, I did keep a few event buildings for now just for city decoration/looks since I have some space. But those will be deleted whenever I have more WWs. Only way I'll ever get another expansion is if get enough medals over time from WWs (as not spending time on that either). It was rather nice & liberating to delete everything else from city/inventory.

My problem with this plan of spending absolute minimum of time in each world is the FP bar. WWs do give fps (as do some of the Events buildings I kept for deco). That bar which collects them only holds 100, & won't let me collect anymore until I get rid of them - thus, I can't reset those WWs in hopes of getting diamonds the next day. Which means I have to spend time looking in the hood for place to dump them. I just can't bring myself to dump lots of fps on one random hoodie GB. What did they ever do for me/others to deserve it? And what if they then start wasting my time with messages & friends requests. Terrible.

So, I thought I could solve my problem while helping some of my fellow forumites instead. I've learned alot here over the past year & figure why not give back.

Over the next 2-3 days, I'm looking for volunteers to be my only friend in each of these worlds on the US server - Cirgard, Parkog & Qunrir. I will give you all the fp packs I have in storage currently + fp bar collection when it's getting towards its limit.

My totally arbitrary requirements are as follows:
1- your city must be HMA or above (I want to see that you've been interested in playing for a bit) - only exception for a lower Age city is if I can clearly see you've already established your city as a well developed GE diamond farm (will give you credit, your active & know exactly what you're doing)
2- your city can't be Top 100, 200M rank points or similar concept (you simply don't need my fps)
3- if you happen to visit in my tavern, I'll leave you with your drinks & food forever (wastes my time to collect your silver, so enjoy the view there)
4- don't message me in game about anything (wastes my time deleting your message & putting you on ignore)
5- you need to be fairly active at times over the past several months contributing on the forums, which does not including mostly whining (those new members recently joining or those with relatively paltry amount of posts won't be considered, sorry)
6- other than my very 1st fp dump (which includes all fp packs in inventory, thus much bigger amount than I'll have afterwards), you do not get to chose the GB to which I'll contribute - for time's sake I'm just gonna pick whichever GB has most fps on it already
7- I don't care if you sometimes aide me (such as completing one of your own quests), since it doesn't waste my time in any way

Being serious here :). Anyone interested? If I get more multiple appropriate options for a world, I'll pick names randomly.

DeletedUser15539

What a shame. My city on Parkog doesn't fit your criteria.

DeletedUser36624

Well, if anybody is looking to dump those pesky FP's on Xyr...

Jern2017

If you're after medals for expansions, donating your FPs to some higher age and level GBs is a fastest way to get them than collecting them from WWs.

DeletedUser33179

If you're after medals for expansions, donating your FPs to some higher age and level GBs is a fastest way to get them than collecting them from WWs.

Totally agree. But I no longer wish to actually work on these cities, which were various trial ones for me over the past year. My main city + 3 GE diamond cities are more than enough for me.

RazorbackPirate

:(I really wish one of my cities was on the same world as one of these. I would gratefully accept your proposal with my one arbitrary requirement that at the completion of the initial FP dump, you will get 1 in game thank-you message. Too bad, but there you go, deal with it.:)

I like the idea of having one friend and one friend only for a diamond farm under these parameters. You get whatever FPs I've collected while building a viable farm, and any other FPs, if you expect nothing else from me and leave me the hell alone. I could live with this exchange on either end of the deal.

DeletedUser33179

:(I really wish one of my cities was on the same world as one of these. I would gratefully accept your proposal with my one arbitrary requirement that at the completion of the initial FP dump, you will get 1 in game thank-you message. Too bad, but there you go, deal with it.:)

I like the idea of having one friend and one friend only for a diamond farm under these parameters. You get whatever FPs I've collected while building a viable farm, and any other FPs, if you expect nothing else from me and leave me the hell alone. I could live with this exchange on either end of the deal.

Yes, it's really a rather nice arrangement this way. :)

Two down. One to go. Still need that special 1 friend for C world, then I'm all set.

I've got a problem & looking for help.

I have now converted 3 of my cities to WW only farms, each designed to be dealt in only a few seconds each day. No daily quests. No friends. No tavern visits or aiding. Ignore any messages. Just zip in, collect WWs hoping for diamonds & then gone. And I'll no longer do Event quests at all - will collect the daily freebie to use trying for more WWs/shrink kits but that's it (figured why not, as their free from no effort/time ). On 2 of them, I did keep a few event buildings for now just for city decoration/looks since I have some space. But those will be deleted whenever I have more WWs. Only way I'll ever get another expansion is if get enough medals over time from WWs (as not spending time on that either). It was rather nice & liberating to delete everything else from city/inventory.

My problem with this plan of spending absolute minimum of time in each world is the FP bar. WWs do give fps (as do some of the Events buildings I kept for deco). That bar which collects them only holds 100, & won't let me collect anymore until I get rid of them - thus, I can't reset those WWs in hopes of getting diamonds the next day. Which means I have to spend time looking in the hood for place to dump them. I just can't bring myself to dump lots of fps on one random hoodie GB. What did they ever do for me/others to deserve it? And what if they then start wasting my time with messages & friends requests. Terrible.

So, I thought I could solve my problem while helping some of my fellow forumites instead. I've learned alot here over the past year & figure why not give back.

Over the next 2-3 days, I'm looking for volunteers to be my only friend in each of these worlds on the US server - Cirgard, Parkog & Qunrir. I will give you all the fp packs I have in storage currently + fp bar collection when it's getting towards its limit.

My totally arbitrary requirements are as follows:
1- your city must be HMA or above (I want to see that you've been interested in playing for a bit) - only exception for a lower Age city is if I can clearly see you've already established your city as a well developed GE diamond farm (will give you credit, your active & know exactly what you're doing)
2- your city can't be Top 100, 200M rank points or similar concept (you simply don't need my fps)
3- if you happen to visit in my tavern, I'll leave you with your drinks & food forever (wastes my time to collect your silver, so enjoy the view there)
4- don't message me in game about anything (wastes my time deleting your message & putting you on ignore)
5- you need to be fairly active at times over the past several months contributing on the forums, which does not including mostly whining (those new members recently joining or those with relatively paltry amount of posts won't be considered, sorry)
6- other than my very 1st fp dump (which includes all fp packs in inventory, thus much bigger amount than I'll have afterwards), you do not get to chose the GB to which I'll contribute - for time's sake I'm just gonna pick whichever GB has most fps on it already
7- I don't care if you sometimes aide me (such as completing one of your own quests), since it doesn't waste my time in any way

Being serious here :). Anyone interested? If I get more multiple appropriate options for a world, I'll pick names randomly.
I would be more than happy to accept your fps if you would be so kind. Thanks for any consideration.

DeletedUser33179

I would be more than happy to accept your fps if you would be so kind. Thanks for any consideration.

Sorry, but you don't meet my #5 requirement - being active in forum at times over past several months :(

Looked at your city, though. Good for you having CF as your 1st higher Age GB! I love that GB & think many players really don't appreciate it's tremendous benefit.

Status
Not open for further replies.