• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Himeji Castle Worth?

RazorbackPirate

I'd like to see the math on that. 9 procs at 45% would get you maybe 4 or 5 daily an 10fp is 25% chance. So 10fp daily?

edit: anyone know what time this update comes out?
Your math is incomplete. You're not taking into account the chances of the other FP rewards. See math breakdown here.

No idea the time for sure, but hearing rumors of 8 am server time.

DeletedUser33669

Can ou please label SPOILERS on a topic that has not been officially announced as in game?

Or use the beta forum to discuss such?

Did you honestly just click on a topic for the New Great building and expect not to hear discussion on what it does? A little common sense is far more useful than telling other people what they should and should not do regarding every little thing.

Algona

Did you honestly just click on a topic for the New Great building and expect not to hear discussion on what it does? A little common sense is far more useful then telling other people what they should and should not do regarding every little thing.

Your common sense seems to have missed:

There is a specific forum to discuss beta spoilers.

It's against forum rules to post beta spoilers in other subforums. This was posted hours before the official announcement.

i didn't tell anybody to do anything, I asked politely including saying where such should be posted.

Foks who haven't read the spoilers don't know what Himeji Castle is or that it's the new GB being deployed.

Folk frequently post their own ideas about new buildings to add to the game.

So yeah, I actually did expect to read something other then a discussion on an unreleased GB.

The problems with common sense? it ain't that common and folk who tell others to use it don't have it themselves.

Oh, and a question for you regarding this:

elling other people what they should and should not do regarding every little thing.

Isn;t that exactly what your post is doing?

IngeJones

Where is the Himeji thingy? I have the update, the new map and technologies etc but I can't find the GB anywhere. Do they come out later or something?

ODragon

Where is the Himeji thingy? I have the update, the new map and technologies etc but I can't find the GB anywhere. Do they come out later or something?

You get the GB like you do any other GB, collect the BPs. I already see a level 10 on Vingrid. I imagine there are more than one.

IngeJones

I mean I don't see it at all on any of my UI panels. Obviously I know I can't build it without the blueprints!

DeletedUser33179

I mean I don't see it at all on any of my UI panels. Obviously I know I can't build it without the blueprints!

No GB will show in the GB tabs/panels until you have at least one blueprint (at least that's how it is on mobile).

DeletedUser33179

Just began looking for bp's over the past hour for my main city. So far, have 4 + 1 duplicate, spending an average of 40 fps for each. Am currently Arc-less by choice, so settling for 3-5 spots, & not wanting to overreach. For the most part, not yet seeing much wilder/higher bidding for the lowest 2 spots.

RazorbackPirate

At least 5 HCs in my guild on R already. Here is a recent quote from a new owner. He's in VF.

upload_2019-2-6_13-55-22.png

Wow! 3 battles in a row, 50 FPs, 200 FPs, 500 VF goods!!! :D

Draw your own conclusion on Himeji's worth.

Salsuero

Some people think it's worth it.

Screen Shot 2019-02-06 at 4.37.15 PM.png

I have it and the supplies help round things out because I have always been coin-heavy in my town. The victory expansion they released also helped a lot in finding room for it.

RazorbackPirate

Who cares about supplies ? This GB would be just as popular if it only had the spoils of war bonus !
Yes, but the fact that it comes with supplies makes it even MORE valuable for folks like me who can turn those daily supplies into even more Goods and FPs with a generous sprinkling of Medals on top. There is much to love about this new GB. I hate to say it, but Traz might soon be the new ND.