• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Himeji Castle Worth?

DreadfulCadillac

Yes, but the fact that it comes with supplies makes it even MORE valuable for folks like me who can turn those daily supplies into even more Goods and FPs with a generous sprinkling of Medals on top. There is much to love about this new GB. I hate to say it, but Traz might soon be the new ND.
WHAT!!I LOVE MY TRAZ!

DeletedUser

I have gotten over a dozen spam messages over 5 worlds from neighbors and (former) friends today who already built this GB and think I want BPs. I hate when a new high age GB comes out. (Speaking as a player, of course. As a moderator, I love them.:))

Emberguard

And depends on your game goals. If you do lots of GVG, traz is a better investment giving you tons more troops per day. This castle may allow one to put their rogues' den back in inventory and have their traz make troops while getting all their rogues from the castle.
Indeed once you can lvl himeji the use of traz may change. But at low Lvls traz is better for rogue production then himeji

Side note: I'm going to have so many supplies xD

DreadfulCadillac

I have gotten over a dozen spam messages over 5 worlds from neighbors and (former) friends today who already built this GB and think I want BPs. I hate when a new high age GB comes out. (Speaking as a player, of course. As a moderator, I love them.:))
lol..i love it.as a good seller.we follow the same thing the stock market does..MORE DEMAND, LESS SUPPLY, is what we love cause it means we all get to put our prices up a couple houndred fp..:)
(i am only in hma, so i have to fi nd a cheap seller first)
(and so much spam, even from high up players:(

IngeJones

It's certainly a good building for me. My city is choc-a-bloc with special and event buildings, mainly set to produce either goods or FP since I have hardly any normal buyable buildings. Coins are coming in a-plenty but supplies not so much. But as has been said above not many players are seeing it as a must have. On the other hand the TA everyone was racing for but it's turned out not to be great value for the FP cost.

DeletedUser32328

Absolutely worth it!
About the supplies: soon collecting it will be good enough to complete a Spink for me. Which is like a slab of icing on a cake rich enough to give you heart attack just by smelling it.

Algona

I suspect we'l see a slight uptick in the number of complaints about being plundered by 'bullies with unfair GBs;. I don't plunder but I will be attacking bottom feeder hoodies on those days when I'm through with GE anGvG is static...

DeletedUser13838

It took me about 30 battles but I got my first spoils for 200 fp. I'm still significantly in the negative from buying all the bps but it'll pay off sooner rather than later (plus the fps from selling all those VF goods). I hope it lasts. :)

IngeJones

Just my opinion, Graviton. The amount of FP per level, then it only goes up by one bonus point per two levels. It's ok for the first few levels but I have not been inspired to go past about 15. Unlike the CDM which is still exciting me at level 58.

RazorbackPirate

Just my opinion, Graviton. The amount of FP per level, then it only goes up by one bonus point per two levels. It's ok for the first few levels but I have not been inspired to go past about 15. Unlike the CDM which is still exciting me at level 58.
Optimal ROI of HC seems to be around level 58 with 9 successful battles yielding on average: 76 FPs, 28 Goods, 2.1 Diamonds and 5 Rogues per day based on a Selection Kit every 24 days.

That level 58 CdM that excites you so much giving you anything close to a lvl 58 HC every day? No? Sorry to harsh you're buzz.

Based on 1.9% contributions, owner cost for a level 58 Himeji Castle will be 26,465 FPs.

IngeJones

Yeah but Graviton was challenging me about my evaluation of the TA which I slipped in as comparison - and probably just completely muddied the waters lol. So my comment was not about HC.