• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Himeji Castle Worth?

Algona

Woohoo! Hot my first Himej. 50 FP!

Which leaves me about 1200 FP in the hole. :( And of course those Supplies are ginna help balance out my 2 Billion Coins lead over Supplies. In a couple decades.

Its fun in a ToR-making-you-grit-your-teeth kinda way, a nice looking building and I suspect I'll grow to like it a lot over time.

DeletedUser33179

Are its FP winnings added to the FP bar, or do you get them as packs?

DeletedUser33179

Added to Bar

I don't expect anything will ever be added to the game that gives you packs anymore. Not indirectly, and definitely not directly. I could be wrong, but the devs have made it very clear the direction they prefer when it comes to FP rewards.

Oh well. What I figured. Had a teeny tiny bit of hope they'd go with packs (despite it going against their common preference of wanting us to spend them someway in order to accumulate more rewards).

DeletedUser33179

I certainly won't be ungrateful when winning 200 FPs, however they chose to do it.

IngeJones

If they're keen to stop us hoarding FP, then you'd think they'd make it easier to spend from our savings by allowing us to overfill our bar from our hoard. It's so annoying if you're trying to for example research when you have to keep opening your fp bar, adding some FP, close the bar, open the research, spend the FP, reopen bar,fill bar, spend FP and round and round umpteen times. If a win can stuff 200 FP into our FP bar, why can't we?

Algona

On PC you can click the + while the tech is open. Still slow.

You can add FP up to 19 at a time if you have 5 and 2 packs. Still slow.

IngeJones

Yeah I didn't want to make my post too long and boring by putting in all those caveats, but seeing as we can just keep mashing the +10 when giving to GBs, it seems counter-intuitive that we can't when adding to our own bars - I mean given what Inno seem to be trying to achieve which is to stop us hoarding.

IngeJones

You can? How? Oh I see, the "Use" button. But still you have to do 2 clicks each time - open the use menu then say "yes"

IngeJones

Yeah but like I said it's still not as easy - got to open and close menus, rather than j ust mashing one button as often as you want to l ike with GB

Emberguard

If they're keen to stop us hoarding FP, then you'd think they'd make it easier to spend from our savings by allowing us to overfill our bar from our hoard. It's so annoying if you're trying to for example research when you have to keep opening your fp bar, adding some FP, close the bar, open the research, spend the FP, reopen bar,fill bar, spend FP and round and round umpteen times. If a win can stuff 200 FP into our FP bar, why can't we?
look at the bright side, now you won't have to open 20 packs for research :p

Salsuero

Because they don't want you saving FPs in your bar indefinitely and not using them... which is why they don't want them going to packs. They want FPs to be used... so, if there's a cap on the FP bar, you'll have to use them to collect more.

IngeJones

Because they don't want you saving FPs in your bar indefinitely and not using them... which is why they don't want them going to packs. They want FPs to be used... so, if there's a cap on the FP bar, you'll have to use them to collect more.
Uh... so if they made it easier to spend the ones we already have saved, they'd achieve that better, right? I am not saying they should still add the hourly one when the bar is full, but just let us add them from savings. Ok then, just make technology research access our savings like GB donations do.