• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Himeji Castle Worth?

Salsuero

I'm not disagreeing with you, to be clear. I just don't really agree in entirety with every aspect of your points.

Well, ATM I just don't have the FP to spend on prints and then goods, plus I need to go over the city layout to work it in. It's definitely on the list, but I'll probably need to level up to ME at least first since there's some planned additions I want to put into the city as well.

Perfectly reasonable.

the ToR is definitely easier to build

Yes, it is.

there's the limits on collection from the HC, but the ToR is always active, though limited by GE encounters completed.

Yeah, but I don't mind the limit. I'm only knocking out 10-11 per day on average (64 total over 6 days), and at the end of the GE run, I'm negotiating anyways. ToR doesn't really pay out for me much. I don't see a ton of Relics and they are usually garbage when I do. Occasionally, they're pretty ok. I haven't seen 100 FPs in a very long time and I have received 200 FPs from Himeji twice so far, plus 50 more. All that being said, I'm glad to have both in my town. I'm sure you will too when you get to a point that you can and find it worthwhile.

Himeji requires fighting, so it's not a good match for farmers

I only fight in GE for the most part, save that of some revenge attacks and the occasional GvG campaign. I would consider myself to be a farmer who can fight. This is exactly why I don't have the Voyager or Atlantis on my to-do list. If you can't fight at all... I'd say this GB isn't for you... just as many GBs aren't for certain players. I have a Seed Vault. People who never aid anyone would be silly to build one.

ToR can also reward GE-exclusive buildings which are good for a city that's starting to get off the ground

I totally agree... but then we're not really considering the Himeji Castle as something towns just getting off the ground would really have access to either, so it's not much of a reasonable comparison in my opinion.

*Arturis*

Nvm, I got 2 collections on it within 2 hrs period somehow while my HC still sitting at level 100. Must be a bug.

DeletedUser32824

Not that you're wrong. However, I've received 450 FPs from it so far and it's only at level 6.
Just to give the other side of this, mine is at lvl 11 and I've fought every time I've leveled and recieved 10fp x 3, 50 fp x 1, 25 goods x 1. I was just happy to see that 50 pop up!

Salsuero

Hard to argue with results. Level 6... another 50 FPs and another 200 FPs. Leveled and run again for 50 goods. This thing is on fire! At least it is for me. :D

Just to give the other side of this, mine is at lvl 11 and I've fought every time I've leveled and recieved 10fp x 3, 50 fp x 1, 25 goods x 1. I was just happy to see that 50 pop up!

Sorry? I mean... what do I say to that? I'm not seeing the same thing you are, but I'm sure I'm do for a statistical correction and a sad drought at some point.

DeletedUser33179

Hard to argue with results. Level 6... another 50 FPs and another 200 FPs. Leveled and run again for 50 goods. This thing is on fire! At least it is for me. :D

Sorry? I mean... what do I say to that? I'm not seeing the same thing you are, but I'm sure I'm do for a statistical correction and a sad drought at some point.

Yep. I think you're definitely jinxing yourself here :)

RazorbackPirate

At level 74, HC will yield on average: 80 FPs, 30 Goods, 2 Diamonds, and 5 Rogues per day, based on a Selection Kit every 23 days.

DeletedUser36020

On mobile when does the reward screen pop up? I've been just autiong and skipping all my battles, figuring reward pops up when it sends u to the results screen or neighbors town.

This far i have not received a single reward, so I'm not sure if im just missing em

RazorbackPirate

But since the number of attempts doesn't change until 91, why bother doing the ROI on level 74.
It was a cut and paste from my post on page 1. It was a stat beyond level 58 and it was already done. I didn't go further because level 58 looks like the sweet spot on this puppy.