• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Guide] Hands Off Diamond Farm: GE 64 weekly

DeletedUser32973

Below can contain some spoilers:
The forge bowl will take ~34k diamonds to get a second Colossus. Not worth it to me.

Holy bejesus. That's like 200 bucks for a second event building depending on what diamond offers you have going. Is this really a good marketing strategy for Inno?

In any case, on topic. Drummers were the key I was missing from my IA diamond farms. I now fully auto-battle in IA, though a few fights do sometimes require retries and can still result in heavy losses. Honestly I'm not sure how I missed it, but I'm now taking way less troop losses and it's saving me a bunch of time. All 8 farms combined I'm spending maybe 60-70 minutes a week now. Still working on acquiring TA's on 7/8 farms...it's hella expensive and hard to find on some of the newer worlds.

Important caveat: I'm unsure how well drummers work in auto-battle without a fully boosted farm.

DeletedUser32824

Have an update! This FOE Bowl event was crazy! I think I got 27 daily specials, and acquired 24 WWs and 5 shrink kits! Here is my city now!ww.gif

cton2.forge

Holy bejesus. That's like 200 bucks for a second event building depending on what diamond offers you have going. Is this really a good marketing strategy for Inno?

In any case, on topic. Drummers were the key I was missing from my IA diamond farms. I now fully auto-battle in IA, though a few fights do sometimes require retries and can still result in heavy losses. Honestly I'm not sure how I missed it, but I'm now taking way less troop losses and it's saving me a bunch of time. All 8 farms combined I'm spending maybe 60-70 minutes a week now. Still working on acquiring TA's on 7/8 farms...it's hella expensive and hard to find on some of the newer worlds.

Important caveat: I'm unsure how well drummers work in auto-battle without a fully boosted farm.
I'd say the strategy IS working. FoE seems to be doing well despite a plethora of freeloaders like me doing it all for free. I sure hope they keep targeting whales though, if they lower the price a ton of people will begin getting extra stuff and freeloaders like me will be left in the dust...

DeletedUser38091

I'm new to the forum so I don't really know how to do this. This is my 1st post ever here. I have diamond farms in A and Y words. Don't know how to post pics. In Y I don't have an Inno and I'm considering tearing it down in A. I like having the Traz for GE.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser32824

I'm new to the forum so I don't really know how to do this. This is my 1st post ever here. I have diamond farms in A and Y words. Don't know how to post pics. In Y I don't have an Inno and I'm considering tearing it down in A. I like having the Traz for GE.
Nice! Welcome to the forums! Did you have any questions or are you seeking any advice?

You can take pictures by pressing the PRT SC button on your PC and pasting the image into MS paint. Then you can crop it (save it as a GIF) and upload it to the forum.

SharonRB

I understand the WWs but I've never gotten that many diamonds in ge. how many diamonds do you farm in a typical time period?

RazorbackPirate

I understand the WWs but I've never gotten that many diamonds in ge. how many diamonds do you farm in a typical time period?
Possible GE diamonds and chances can be found here on the fan wiki.

https://forgeofempires.fandom.com/wiki/Guild_Expeditions

There appears to be 625 total diamonds available per week, 300 from GE IV, 175 from GE III.

If you've never gotten many diamonds from GE, it sounds like you've never completed the highest levels on a consistent basis. Without doing the actual math, I would estimate I average 250-300 per week, per city. I'm currently sitting on 3,400 free diamonds, 2,500 since Winter Event from 2 cities that complete GE 4 weekly. Between both cities, I only have 5 WWs down.

DeletedUser32824

If you've never gotten many diamonds from GE, it sounds like you've never completed the highest levels on a consistent basis. Without doing the actual math, I would estimate I average 250-300 per week, per city. I'm currently sitting on 3,400 free diamonds, 2,500 since Winter Event from 2 cities that complete GE 4 weekly. Between both cities, I only have 5 WWs down.
This is the total intent for this guide, to provide the user with a repeatable and consistent way to complete GE64 each week. All the WWs I have down are just bonuses! Just extra free diamonds :)

DeletedUser32824

I got like 24 WWs from the foebowl, I think getting 10 from carnival is really optimistic. Already spend 880 florins on WWs and didn't win one. I'm not logging into my WW world as often as my main to check the florins on the boat race so my WW world will suffer. Carnival is not a great event for a casual. But, I might get higher than Amateur on my main world without diamonds!

DeletedUser38090

I got like 24 WWs from the foebowl, I think getting 10 from carnival is really optimistic. Already spend 880 florins on WWs and didn't win one. I'm not logging into my WW world as often as my main to check the florins on the boat race so my WW world will suffer. Carnival is not a great event for a casual. But, I might get higher than Amateur on my main world without diamonds!
Assuming you're getting an average of arond 25 florins/1% chance, your expected value or average estimate to get a daily special is 2500 florins.

DeletedUser32824

Assuming you're getting an average of arond 25 florins/1% chance, your expected value or average estimate to get a daily special is 2500 florins.
Yeah, which is disappointing because I've only acquired like 2000 on W and like 7k on O. With my 5.2k I've spent on O I've gotten 4 daily specials, so I guess I'm lucky!

Narkos

I have a little question. If you have the setup completed how many goods should i trade down to BA? 50-100? I just started and im Not Sure how many i need.

WinnerGR

I have a little question. If you have the setup completed how many goods should i trade down to BA? 50-100? I just started and im Not Sure how many i need.
You are more likely to get an answer in the Diamond Farm progress thread.

Narkos

You are more likely to get an answer in the Diamond Farm progress thread.
No offense, but the only thread i found was not really helpful. Just read all 6 pages, there was maybe three or four posts about the topic. Asking about good counts makes more sense here.

Last edited: