• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Himeji Castle Worth?

DeletedUser31429

On mobile when does the reward screen pop up? I've been just autiong and skipping all my battles, figuring reward pops up when it sends u to the results screen or neighbors town.

This far i have not received a single reward, so I'm not sure if im just missing em
I was wondering this myself. I've done a few collections then battles but have not seen anything pop up. And of course I didnt count my goods or rogues before hand to see if they increased.

Volodya

Loving it so far. Out of 5 chances today, I got 50 fps and 200 fps. Mostly I've gotten goods in 25 or 50 parcels, but at least once got 10 fps. All for 4 originally, now 5, easy fights a day. There's nothing like this.

DeletedUser32328

On mobile when does the reward screen pop up? I've been just autiong and skipping all my battles, figuring reward pops up when it sends u to the results screen or neighbors town.

This far i have not received a single reward, so I'm not sure if im just missing em
I was wondering this myself. I've done a few collections then battles but have not seen anything pop up. And of course I didnt count my goods or rogues before hand to see if they increased.
It pops up after the results screen. And since it pretty much occupies the same amount of space, it's hard to miss.

DeletedUser36020

Dang... with that information I am yet to receive a single reward. I have it at level 6 and unlocked on day one. I have also maxed every single day's worth of opportunities. That sucks.

Salsuero

How do you like the Seed Vault? I’ve been contemplating that one. What sorts of rewards do you get fromit?

It's sort of like having a recurring chance at hitting a Wishing Well / Fountain of Youth for every player you aid. However, due to a development mistake they chose not to fix for the upper ages, and agreed to compensate for in the lower ages, the amount of goods it produces is double that of a WW/FoY per hit, and even better -- they are refined goods in the ages that have those (so... 20 current age goods, regardless of age). Other than that, the rewards are the same as a WW/FoY -- EXCEPT -- it does not give Forge Points. The hit percentages are thus different since there's one less reward in the payout table, but that actually improved the likelihood of getting goods, which is why I built it (that and the occasional diamond bonus hit, whose chance of hitting was also slightly improved, though negligible in my opinion). I like it a lot because I aid a lot and so it's more free stuff for doing something I already would be doing. It hits pretty regularly at my current level (6), including diamonds more than once since built -- enough that I think it's worth having, personally.

For comparison:
https://forgeofempires.fandom.com/wiki/Seed_Vault#Helping_Hands_Rewards
https://forgeofempires.fandom.com/wiki/Fountain_of_Youth#Production

Last edited:

DeletedUser13838

A level 1 seed vault produces more goods than a current age goods building (on average assuming 250+ daily aids) yet can't be plundered. Not the greatest GB but if you're building goods buildings it's not a bad investment. The goods production doesn't scale well with level though.

DeletedUser32824

Sorry? I mean... what do I say to that? I'm not seeing the same thing you are, but I'm sure I'm do for a statistical correction and a sad drought at some point.
It wasn't a rebuttal at all to what you said. I was just giving people another perspective :)

Salsuero

on average assuming 250+ daily aids

That's a lot of aiding! LOL I guess if you have a full friends list or if you happen to be in a maxed-out guild this wouldn't be difficult, but I typically have around 190 aid opportunities available to me on a daily basis and it's still quite useful.

DeletedUser31540

That's a lot of aiding! LOL I guess if you have a full friends list or if you happen to be in a maxed-out guild this wouldn't be difficult, but I typically have around 190 aid opportunities available to me on a daily basis and it's still quite useful.

My playstyle used to be guild hopping for snipes ... i dont do it much any more but i always wondered how good seed vault would be for me on days when i aided 2000+ players

In the end no fps was a deal breaker for me but i still might build it .... i really like Gbs that have unique and inexhaustible effects !

Salsuero

My playstyle used to be guild hopping for snipes ... i dont do it much any more but i always wondered how good seed vault would be for me on days when i aided 2000+ players

I thought about that as well. I'm sure it would have been extremely lucrative.

In the end no fps was a deal breaker for me but i still might build it

It was a disappointment, for sure, but it was still an opportunity for lots of goods just for aiding, when I do that for everyone daily already, so it made reasonable sense to me. The occasional diamond hit is nice too.

DeletedUser31540

Back to topic, so far won 1000+ fps 1500+ goods 50+ rouges

You information is incomplete ... what lv?

Mine is lv 11 - i think about 80 fights with the HC bonus - won a little less than 500 fps altogether (with 400 coming in one day !!!!)

DeletedUser32824

Got 50fp x2 and 5 rogues today at lvl 11 with 5 chances. My first super good day!

DeletedUser30312

It's sort of like having a recurring chance at hitting a Wishing Well / Fountain of Youth for every player you aid. However, due to a development mistake they chose not to fix for the upper ages, and agreed to compensate for in the lower ages, the amount of goods it produces is double that of a WW/FoY per hit, and even better -- they are refined goods in the ages that have those (so... 20 current age goods, regardless of age). Other than that, the rewards are the same as a WW/FoY -- EXCEPT -- it does not give Forge Points.

They also don't give blueprints, but since you're aiding there's that chance to get a bp anyway. I've seen the SV kick in while also getting from a DT; a great result is for the SV to spit out the goods while collecting something like 1 VF or OF good from aiding a high level player, even better is when the SV give out those diamonds. I don't remember if I've gotten a bp along with the 20 goods plus 1 DT good (and since I try to go FE/AF+ at least with DT, that would be a valuable bp in most cases too). For a player who usually aids a lot of people every day, the SV is a very good choice, and makes a great combo with the DT and probably the Rain Forest Project too. I'm not going to bother with it on my main though, because regular attacking means not aiding enough times to really make it worth it. Nope, I'll go Himeji there instead, and I found a way to work it into my upcoming ME plans.

Salsuero

They also don't give blueprints

When has a Wishing Well or Fountain of Youth ever given you a blueprint? Never received one myself. Do you mean that the Seed Vault does and that the WW/FoY doesn't? The Seed Vault doesn't... except like you said as an indirect bonus via random aid. But that's not really a Seed Vault benefit, so it really shouldn't be counted. Sure certain actions couple up with others, so it's not bad that this happens, but you don't need the Seed Vault to have the same result with just having one or more of the WW/FoY and aiding everyone.

regular attacking means not aiding enough times to really make it worth it. Nope, I'll go Himeji there instead, and I found a way to work it into my upcoming ME plans.

I can do both. Himeji Castle works in GE and on days where that doesn't work, there aren't enough uses per cycle on it to slow my aiding down if I use it on my hood.