• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Carnival 2019 Feedback

RazorbackPirate

I would agree with @Emberguard. Everything needs a basis of comparison and while many buildings have better stats, they have better stats compared to an SoK. As the basis of measuring FP productivity per square, SoK is a great unit of measure.

DeletedUser30312

While you may be right that an SoK farm is on the outdated side of things I think the SoK is still relevant. Newer players need every FP source possible and older players need to first get enough stuff to actually replace the SoKs they've got.

Oh the SoK is still a solid building, it's just that spamming them like it's 2015 isn't necessarily the best approach anymore. They're more common than they used to be and the 2x2 footprint is small and convenient, but the room spent on throwing SoKs all over the city might be better spent on other things. Also, moving on to sets and upgradable specials means less stuff that needs to be aided, which is the main weakness of the SoK farm.

I would agree with @Emberguard. Everything needs a basis of comparison and while many buildings have better stats, they have better stats compared to an SoK. As the basis of measuring FP productivity per square, SoK is a great unit of measure.

Definitely. SoK is the benchmark by which all other FP producers are measured.

DeletedUser29617

like the mechanics of this event ok, but the numbers are way off. It is sad when you spend over 5k florons to get an event building and only get it at the very end. I can say that I am done going for the event buildings as Inno made this an obvious money grab. /done

DeletedUser28100

I wasn't able to get 1 piece of the set. What's with the 3 or 4 hour prize window? Every time I come home from work there is something like a watch-fire. 6 days left and I'm sitting on nearly 17k florins.

DeletedUser30900

I wasn't able to get 1 piece of the set. What's with the 3 or 4 hour prize window? Every time I come home from work there is something like a watch-fire. 6 days left and I'm sitting on nearly 17k florins.
and it supposed to be somebody's problem?

Emberguard

They rotate every 6 hrs.

Edit: forget what times I wrote here

Last edited:

qaccy

They rotate every 6 hrs. So for US that'd be:
(Los Angeles)
4am-10am
10am-4pm
4pm-10pm
10pm-4am

LA would be west coast US, right? That's where I am (west coast) and the rotations occur at every 1:00 and 7:00. Your times are right for the east coast though!

Emberguard

LA would be west coast US, right? That's where I am (west coast) and the rotations occur at every 1:00 and 7:00. Your times are right for the east coast though!
I was googling US times and trying to work out from google what times correlate.

But anyway, 6 hr rotation - look at the countdown timer and you'll be able to work out from that what the times are

DeletedUser36176

Hi
I am very disappointed on this Carnival event.
I am playing in Xyr and I'm trying to play this event in a way that only focus to get the set buildings but the outcome is very poor. I have, so far, spent 15.000 - 20000 florins and I only got the "Piazza Mask Vendor" (everyone got that one), the "Piazza Fountain" and two upgrades. The event has not yet ended and maybe I win an other building but my chances to get a full set or even near to that is practically null. I have won a bunch of other god stuff but that was not my intention.
I think the constructor of this event should have made it easier to get the Piazza buildings. This is not fun and it is a waste of my time and effort.

mamboking053

I guess it's not thee end, but even after a 7000 florin losing streak I just got the last set piece and have 1 upgrade.

End of event, I'll get 2 selection kits from the quest line and Bronze league so I'll have a complete set with three upgraded pieces. If I'm lucky I can grab one more upgrade.

Not sure how the bonuses will compare to other GB's yet, but it's a far better addition than a TF so I'm happy.

No diamonds spent.

DeletedUser27889

This is the first event I've purposely skipped since possibly I started playing. I stopped the quest line once there was required CMap advancement, I'll advance during an event if it's worth it for me and I just didn't view anything here as worth it.

I'm typically a fan of this style of event but the set + upgrades were so unlikely I didn't find this a good avenue to release them. I use the free tickets and go for FP or troops so it's always nice to get something for no effort.

DeletedUser36020

So i got a full level 2 set and accidently picked up an extra cafe (thought it was the upgrade b4 i got the upgrade)

What would be the best use of my selection kits? Ill be getting 2, one for completion one for bronze. Is it worth targeting more set pieces or should i go for upgrades in case it is added to daily challenges?

RazorbackPirate

So i got a full level 2 set and accidently picked up an extra cafe (thought it was the upgrade b4 i got the upgrade)

What would be the best use of my selection kits? Ill be getting 2, one for completion one for bronze. Is it worth targeting more set pieces or should i go for upgrades in case it is added to daily challenges?
You only need 2 more pieces from chests to also have a complete level 1 set. That's what I did. With Bronze and quest completion, I have both a complete level 1 Piazza and a complete level 2 Piazza.

With the extra Florins that remain, I'll be going for the individual pieces that remain. Whatever Selection Kits I end up with I'll either use to upgrade some of the level 1 pieces, or just keep them in inventory and wait to see how and if Inno makes the Piazza Set available in the future.

Mbrusl

Piazza homes upgrade offered without the initial set building. I have several of these upgrades without being able to use them! Why am I being offered the upgrades before the set building?

DeletedUser30900

Piazza homes upgrade offered without the initial set building. I have several of these upgrades without being able to use them! Why am I being offered the upgrades before the set building?
Because you did it wrong?

Graviton

Hmmm, you say I did it wrong? Please prey tell, how can you do it wrong, when offered upgrades before the set building along with other items in the list of offerings to win?

I think the answer to that is to not go after the upgrades until you've got all the buildings. Unless you've spent every florin already, though, I'm not sure it matters since everything is offered multiple times.