• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Carnival 2019 Feedback

DeletedUser37581

View attachment 12054

I dunno what it was originally, but it's definitely Cherry Garden now in-game.
In the fan wiki, it was called the Cherry Garden set as soon as a name for it was available. When the wiki page for the 2017 Spring Event was first created, the set was called the Spring Set, but most likely that was because no one knew what the set was going to be called - within a couple of days it was being called the Cherry Garden set.

DeletedUser36624

Well, it seems that certain Wiki pages have made a change to its name, to the Cherry Garden. That's not what it was called in its' original form. Originally, it was the Cherry Blossom set.
You say potato, I say potatoe.
Six of one, half dozen of the other
Well, one of the cool things about wiki's is that they keep a record of changes and when they were made.

DeletedUser38138

As stated before.
I started three new cities during this event plus my main city. I am a new player starting in Dec. 2018

Final Results:
Z- World (IA Main) -1 complete level 2 set, Level 1 Mask Vendor, Bronze Level
G-World(IA) -1 complete level 2 set, Level 1 Mask Vendor, Bronze Level
D-World(IA)-1 complete level 2 set, Gondola Dock Market, Bronze Level
X-World(BA)-1 complete level 2 set, Gondola Dock Market, Bronze Level

I was mostly conservative, mostly betting on the Hammer, but won 3 times on the Boat Race winning some 1K florins each time.

I did have to spend about $40 in diamonds to achieve the above results. I don't mind supporting the developers once in a while because I enjoy this game. I recently won some other nice prizes like the Color Guard Camp from a Daily Challenge in my Z-World.

Overall, I enjoyed the Carnival Event. I have to dial it back for the next event, maybe only participating in one or two worlds because of time restraints.

DeletedUser30312

Did some more planning work, and got my Piazza deployed:

piazza.jpg

No upgrades on the Houses or Mask Vendor yet, since they make goods. I'll use the upgrades on them when I level, since I like to keep goods producing buildings no more than one age behind my city. And the next age is ME too, so, there's an added advantage to waiting there. The Clock's attack bonus won't go up until PME, so I can just use a Reno then. The Fountain's Defense bonus and Cafe's fp production never increase, so they can just stay at PE forever. Don't need the other stuff they produce, and as a set it can't be motivated so there are no aid considerations.

mamboking053

Full level 1 with 4 upgrades...

Bad event? Not really. Enjoyable? Not really. Encore? Not really.

I have empty space and more FP and attack boost is always welcome, but I'll resent using 5 boxes to pack it when something better comes along.

Last edited:

DeletedUser38525

My suggestion would be to allow use of different era goods like dynamite to blow up those annoying boulders around the city so we can expand in those other directions.

DeletedUser37617

Well without spending any diamonds and completing all the quests and spending my tickets as best as I could I got 4 pieces (two of which are the same thing) and three of them up to level two. I guess I didn't do too bad all in all, but at the same time I am definitely not a fan of this event.

AceGoober

The only complaint I have regarding the Piazza set is it requires roads be connected to most of the pieces. In Elvenar, produced by Innogames as well, set pieces only need one road connected to one of the pieces. If I had known that little detail then I wouldn't have placed the set at all. It would sat in inventory doing nothing.

DeletedUser13838

The only complaint I have regarding the Piazza set is it requires roads be connected to most of the pieces. In Elvenar, produced by Innogames as well, set pieces only need one road connected to one of the pieces. If I had known that little detail then I wouldn't have placed the set at all. It would sat in inventory doing nothing.
If instead the prize was a 6x5 building giving 8 fp, 16 goods, and various other boosts, would you have placed it?

mamboking053

That would be nice :)

In another game called Tribal Wars when you attack a players city you can actually kill off their troops, steal all their resources, level every structure to level 1, and eventually take the city for yourself- regardless of how long you were playing. It was a cool game and I wish some of the combat features could be brought to this one though it would REALLY piss people off.

Agent327

Then put that set in Elvenar!!!!

Sim City does not have sets. Maybe that is something for you!!!