• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Easy button

DeletedUser24787

Proposal
A easy button to stop all easy button propsal posed as quality of life improvements

Current System
The game is a challange

Details
The details of my idea is a easy button to stop all proposals asking for easy button fix

explaining how it works simple its a easy button no explaination needed

why did i suggested it and all other information I feel is necessary to convey the importance of the addition of my proposal REASONS

Abuse Prevention
none its a easy button

Visual Aids
imagine a blinking icon in the middle of the screen that takes up the whole screen

Conclusion
My final comments to try to gain my proposal the favor of the community.
Dont nobody have time to play the game the way it was made so lets make this happen

DeletedUser38090

Man, I've been wondering over the past weeks about what could make the game better, and I couldn't put my finger on it. This proposal was exactly what was on the tip of my tongue, and I applaud @harbinger956 for bringing such an amazing proposal that elevates the wokeness of Forge of Empires.

I would love to give this a +1, but I think that is not enough. Let's go with +1000.

Freshmeboy

Naw....that's too, too easy. The real easy button fix does all your aiding, tavern sits, plunder and harvest, city collection, snipes GBs at a +/- percentage of your choice, completes GE to your desired level, helps your settlers, does every daily quest and maintains every viable recurring quest. BUT it costs 10 diamonds...

Super Catanian

The real easy button fix does all your aiding, tavern sits, plunder and harvest, city collection, snipes GBs at a +/- percentage of your choice, completes GE to your desired level, helps your settlers, does every daily quest and maintains every viable recurring quest.
But can it give me better luck in the Carnival Event?

But can it do this??

DeletedUser22214

Naw....that's too, too easy. The real easy button fix does all your aiding, tavern sits, plunder and harvest, city collection, snipes GBs at a +/- percentage of your choice, completes GE to your desired level, helps your settlers, does every daily quest and maintains every viable recurring quest. BUT it costs 10 diamonds...

That's not easy enough. It should also give diamonds not cost diamonds.

DeletedUser36624

At a rate of 1 per second, how long would it take to level all GB's to level 80 on your own?

Super Catanian

At a rate of 1 per second, how long would it take to level all GB's to level 80 on your own?
189.021 seconds, or 2 days, 4 hours, 30 minutes, and 21 seconds for a Level 80 Arc.

In that time, I’ll figure out the rest...
This, by the way, was painstakingly slow. Lots of switching tabs and adding numbers one by one.

EDIT: I take that part back, got busy in RL again...

Last edited:

Godly Luke

You missed some stuff. it takes you to VF with infinite goods and infinite troops as well as giving the player infinite coins and supplies.