• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Understanding Guild Permissions

ol man Rufus

I have been given all "administrative permissions" within my Guild to assist the leaders who can not be as active as they wish.

Is there a LINK to a document to help me understand the ICONS opposite my name in the Guild List of Members?

Thank you
RufusXZ

Agent327

I have been given all "administrative permissions" within my Guild to assist the leaders who can not be as active as they wish.

Is there a LINK to a document to help me understand the ICONS opposite my name in the Guild List of Members?

Thank you
RufusXZ

Ever heard of mouse-over?

Emberguard

As much as I did prior to mousing over if I'm not looking at a external document to get further explanation :p

DeletedUser34480

Good topic, btw. I was given Founder rights but I still can't add/delete people in threads created by someone else.

BruteForceAttack

Good topic, btw. I was given Founder rights but I still can't add/delete people in threads created by someone else.

Whoever created the thread has to make you admin of the thread then you can make changes to the thread. However if someone has created a post within the guild forum, you will be able to manage those posts.

Attachments

• Annotation 2019-03-20 114841.jpg
    Annotation 2019-03-20 114841.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 3

DeletedUser34480

Sounds like a bug to me, gentlemen. Someone left a guild, we don't need a thread anymore -- yet, we cannot delete it.

DeletedUser36624

Sounds like a bug to me, gentlemen. Someone left a guild, we don't need a thread anymore -- yet, we cannot delete it.
It's just a regular thread. The system has no idea you're using it for a "guild thread" and therefore no guild rights attach. Just leave the thread, and if you create a new guild thread, have the creator make the appropriate people admins in the thread.