• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

gifting

DeletedUser29581

imwould like foe to createa way to gift parts from event buildingsn to other players within a guild....such as tholos , or from the carnival event....if i have extra upgrades why cant i gift them to guildmates who may needn them to finish a building

DeletedUser37581

Not formatted.

This would be a feature that could lead to significant abuse.

Super Catanian

This has been proposed numerous times before, and everybody disliked that.
The DNSL mentions that trading between resources is not to be suggested.
Even though buildings are not technically resources, they still kind of are.
I'm surprised that this is still not on the DNSL.

BruteForceAttack

imwould like foe to createa way to gift parts from event buildingsn to other players within a guild....such as tholos , or from the carnival event....if i have extra upgrades why cant i gift them to guildmates who may needn them to finish a building
So during an event you andcan exchange missing pieces. Did you think how it will impact inno bottom line?

Are you willing to pay let's say 100 $ as trasacton fee for gifting to inno?

Emberguard

It'd need restrictions to make sure it's not just going to someone that never tried to complete the event

DeletedUser

As a player, I know that this has been proposed multiple times, and there has never been a workable solution put forth for the obvious abuse potential.

Godly Luke

Wasn't this a thing a while back? I've heard guild chat and global chatter that is was a thing, but it was removed because it was abused.

Agent327

Probably cause it has beeen suggested so many times that they are getting sick and tired of it.

Graviton

Wasn't this a thing a while back? I've heard guild chat and global chatter that is was a thing, but it was removed because it was abused.

I believe there used to be a tab in the inventory with a gift box on it, but there was never anything in it AFAIK. I think that's what they're referring to.