• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.148

DeletedUser36624

Just as a little query out there, has anybody else stopped having x4's since the update?

DeletedUser37581

The rumours are true. It is still possible to place the Cultural Goods buildings one at a time to fulfill the final quest.

RazorbackPirate

The rumours are true. It is still possible to place the Cultural Goods buildings one at a time to fulfill the final quest.
You are correct. I tried it the day after the update. I immediately submitted it as a bug report. I was told the issue has been passed through to the developers.

DeletedUser37581

You are correct. I tried it the day after the update. I immediately submitted it as a bug report. I was told the issue has been passed through to the developers.
I wonder how it got through Beta. Wasn't this one the ways of completing the final quest they were specifically eliminating?

DeletedUser36145

That is quite a nice piece of news. I hope, I am through with all 15 before (if ever) they fix it. Have no santiments for the Vikings at all and don't care a bit when I leave them with a settlement filled only with clan totems.

DeletedUser36624

Not having to have six (and the housing required to populate the additional two) frees up quite a bit of space. I try to plan so that I have all the coins I need fairly early, then I can nuke the shrines and markets, and my housing needs go down substantially. I have purchased 8 expansions, and it's amazing how much free space there is going into the final builds.

.x-X-x.

With this update, I've continually noticed a santa-looking man dressed in all black blinking into and out of existence as he walks on the streets of my main city. I haven't seen it within the Viking settlement or noticed it in other player's cities. I've observed this on Mobile only.