• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

The Best Arc Sniping

DeletedUser38090

This is such a touching picture. I hope everybody gets to see the work of art that it is and be shocked in its greatness. Very few times do I ever feel such a strong emotional connection with the subjects involved in a piece like this one. I hope you get the Pulitzer price for Photography, as this is truly an inspirational and deeply emotional photo. Very good job, my lord and savior @tuckerkao , and I hope you do even greater things in the future.

cton2.forge

Unequivocal yes. Does it get you free (yes, FREE!) Alabaster. mebbe not right this second but it should b maxed before EMA to ensure maximum Alabaster. And you will WIN at FoE!

Always ask, what would I do for alabaster (WWIDFA)

Triopoly Champion

A level 5 Arc is small potatoes in the Wonderful World of Arc Sniping.
You forgot to mention the level of My Arc.

Arc Sniping is really common from level 30 - 70 as it's the profit zone for every high 80 players.

I think BruteForceAttack is in the Future Era by observing his solar walkways.

I get the best strength by staying in Colonial, so my neighbors will drop free fps to my GBs(especially The Arc, they often pay more than 2x from the reward-back amount).

DeletedUser31540

The most satisfying sniping ive done is sniping the Arc belonging to the person who sold me my arc goods 18 months ago !

He sold me Arc goods on Arvahall for 625 fps (i overpaid slightly) and i was able to bring my arc to 80 while his was still less than 10 .... nowadays my arc is 99 and his is 60 something - i felt kinda bad sniping him but it was also thrilling In a vindictive sort of way ;)

DeletedUser30312

True.

But, as they say (and BruteForceAttack's post proves the truth of it), "From tiny Acorns do big Oaks grow."

Whether the profit is one or one thousand, the process is the same.

I like how it's worded in the 12th of the Thirty Six Strategems myself: "Take the opportunity to pilfer a goat." Even a small time Arc snipe is useful; I just sniped a small one over on Greifental today. But a big snipe like BruteForceAttack pulled off is an impressive one.

Triopoly Champion

Hmm. 135 FP reward
85% = 278
90% = 285
100% = 300

Whatever your arc is, that's a pretty small snipe

Edit:
Based on your previous post you have a 39% bonus
So you got 188 while spending 281. Congratulations on losing 93 FPs
It's a guildie's Arc, so I swap, then snipe. If everyone thinks I earn a lot, then people will show up to protest.

Also I leveled my Arc before this guildie, so I'm happy.
Forge of Empires - level 34 Arc.jpg

Emberguard

It's a guildie's Arc, so I swap, then snipe. If everyone thinks I earn a lot, then people will show up to protest.
Why would people hold it against you that you get profit?

30% pure profit is normal without a Arc. I say profit because you get the FPs back you put in from a swap. So as long as you're not using packs then anything gained in inventory is profit