• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Answered] How to spend free diamonds

DeletedUser38090

That's very cool. Thanks. So you solve every RQ in an era until you've gotten its diamond reward, eh?
You could, but I wouldn't because I don't want to wait for getting diamonds from 2 24-hour productions from the largest supply buildings. Would take a while.

ODragon

That's very cool. Thanks. So you solve every RQ in an era until you've gotten its diamond reward, eh?

That is what I did. It is also one of the reasons I prioritized CF. It will increase the output of diamonds. Even level 10 brings it from 20 to 50. Currently, would get 109. In the old days (and maybe again), some of the events didn't have items to collect to spend (like the current cherry blossoms), you would just get random rewards and one would be diamonds.

To answer the original question. I spend them on:
-Expansions (best use of them in the game)
-GE if I know there is only one answer left and I want to move on
-GE if I make a stupid mistake (same wrong item 2x in a row), I pay to fix my mistake as a punishment to myself
-Cultural Settlement: I've spend diamonds twice when I'd deleted a ton of stuff to place runes and realized that I was missing a small amount of the goods I needed to open everything I planned. I paid the diamonds (15 one time and 25 the second time). It wasn't worth the multiple hours to just freely fix the mistake so I paid for it. Since i get all my diamonds from GE/events/RQ, I didn't mind.

Last edited:

DeletedUser38766

You could, but I wouldn't because I don't want to wait for getting diamonds from 2 24-hour productions from the largest supply buildings. Would take a while.

Yeah, I built 2 potters and 6 fruit farms for that. Got lucky with 2 pooters and got diamonds on the first try. Fruit farms gave me nothing so I have 10 of those on my island now and hopefully tonight I will get diamonds from it. I finished getting diamonds from all other RQs

DeletedUser37407

Seriously, lol? Which RQ gives diamonds? The only one I solve is the unbirthday quest (daily) and I haven't gotten a single diamond in over a year, if I recall correctly.

Each recurring quest gives diamonds once per age. If you receive medals for a quest, it means the diamonds have already been won.

DevaCat

Each RQ will pay out diamonds, once per age/era. If you are getting medals, it means you have already won the diamonds from a given quest, as medals and diamonds share the same payout slot.
lol, too slow

Agent327

Each RQ will pay out diamonds, once per age/era. If you are getting medals, it means you have already won the diamonds from a given quest, as medals and diamonds share the same payout slot.
lol, too slow

Wow. Why did nobody else mention this yet!

Goth Almighty

To answer the original question. I spend them on:
-Expansions (best use of them in the game)
-GE if I know there is only one answer left and I want to move on
-GE if I make a stupid mistake (same wrong item 2x in a row), I pay to fix my mistake as a punishment to myself
-Cultural Settlement: I've spend diamonds twice when I'd deleted a ton of stuff to place runes and realized that I was missing a small amount of the goods I needed to open everything I planned. I paid the diamonds (15 one time and 25 the second time). It wasn't worth the multiple hours to just freely fix the mistake so I paid for it. Since i get all my diamonds from GE/events/RQ, I didn't mind.

You're quite the aesthetic, I should say.

Brilliant!

Wow. Why did nobody else mention this yet!

Absolutely brilliant!!!

DreadfulCadillac

@BananaBallZ sorry i havnt said this, but WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
also as someone else said its nice to see a new player not complainig, but asking for advice and listening..its very gratifing! (one of the reasons i dont advice as often to people on global chat anymore, alot of times it takes them FOREVER to understand, or they just complain..and i hate that!) im not extremly pateint btw Lmao:)

DeletedUser38766

@BananaBallZ sorry i havnt said this, but WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
also as someone else said its nice to see a new player not complainig, but asking for advice and listening..its very gratifing! (one of the reasons i dont advice as often to people on global chat anymore, alot of times it takes them FOREVER to understand, or they just complain..and i hate that!) im not extremly pateint btw Lmao:)
Thank you @DreadfulCadillac . I am sure the game will make you more patient, sooner or later :p

DeletedUser38766

u should also know i am a hma camper btw
Nice, I don't think I will ever camp any age. I will progress slowly though, take my time in each era, build my city and level up my GBs, gather lots of goods and everything, but I won't camp for excessively long periods of time. My impatience will start bothering me after a while