• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Anniversary Contest Feedback

DeletedUser37497

Forge is turning 7! Please leave any questions below if you have any regarding the forum contest :)

Check the announcement out here.

Thanks!
Richard

Please post your answers on the contest page and nowhere else. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2037

Forge is turning 7! Please leave any questions below if you have any regarding the forum contest :)

Check the announcement out here.

Thanks!
Richard
i love to be the part of this contest and hope win something reallly special one question its ist come ist serve or anyone can play this conest i mean if someone guess the picture there is no chance for the 2nd person please reply

DeletedUser33179

i love to be the part of this contest and hope win something reallly special one question its ist come ist serve or anyone can play this conest i mean if someone guess the picture there is no chance for the 2nd person please reply

First come, first serve? Come on now... that'd mean only 1 winner each day over 7 day span, which makes no sense logically. Inno wouldn't want to celebrate their birthday with only 7 happy players, while angering the other tens of thousands.

Praetorius

what is the royal garden set?
The Royal Garden Set was the reward for the 5th Anniversary Event back in April 2017.

https://forgeofempires.fandom.com/wiki/Royal_Garden_Set

UBERhelp1

I kinda doubt a level 2 to the set, because otherwise any players younger than 2 years won't have the level 1 set. My guess is either a new set or just a repeat of the original.

DeletedUser27860

looks nice, give me give me something nice lol jk ;) love the game love all the math <3

DeletedUser27860

I kinda doubt a level 2 to the set, because otherwise any players younger than 2 years won't have the level 1 set. My guess is either a new set or just a repeat of the original.
They have done both before so who knows, the benefits of being here for the 7 th year and the 5th.. maybe another set that can be added to it? or upgrade to garden nothing is off the table with Inno :p They <3 Their new and old people.

Praetorius

Perhaps the prize for each day of the contest is a Royal Garden piece/upgrade/selection-kit? Newer players would a full L2 set while the older players get a second set to go with the first.

Jern2017

I have a question - does the site work as intended when accessed on a mobile version of a web browser, or should I use my laptop?

i2McAbre

I have a question - does the site work as intended when accessed on a mobile version of a web browser, or should I use my laptop?

I'm going to go out on a limb and say "No, Not Yet" This is what you get in Chrome.

BlueStacks_ScreenShot.jpg

Interesting though... Speed (Top Slider), Density (Middle Slider) Frames per Second (number in the box that is steady at 60 in Windows 10, but changes often and randomly in Bluestacks 4)

DeletedUser36624

The sliders just change the rate and density of the falling flowers. The number is supposed to be your frame rate. I only have numbers from 1 to 6 and they are spread out over the background image. And wow, trying to manipulate any of the controls or mouse over the numbers gets my laptop fan spinning up.