• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Anniversary Contest Feedback

i2McAbre

The sliders just change the rate and density of the falling flowers. The number is supposed to be your frame rate. I only have numbers from 1 to 6 and they are spread out over the background image. And wow, trying to manipulate any of the controls or mouse over the numbers gets my laptop fan spinning up.

Yeah I changed my post when I looked at the windows version in Chrome :D

If you are only getting numbers 1-6 you are missing one ;)

win10.jpg

DeletedUser15539

I can only access the Anniversary Contest from the links here in Announcement Feedback. When I try to go directly to Tavern/Contest it isn't there. Does anyone else have this same problem? Will Tavern/Contest work when the Contest actually starts?

DeletedUser27889

Yeah I changed my post when I looked at the windows version in Chrome :D

If you are only getting numbers 1-6 you are missing one ;)
LOL AOL is still a thing?? Why don't you just Western Union people telegrams while you're at it?

DeletedUser38090

LOL AOL is still a thing?? Why don't you just Western Union people telegrams while you're at it?
While we're just peasants camping in CE right now with our Google, smartphones, and Anti-Aircraft Vehicles, @i2McAbre has been living the lavish life in PME with the AOLs and telegrams. Don't get too jealous of the PME campers.

i2McAbre

It is when you want toss away email addresses so that your real email doesn't get spammed with crap... (Innocently bats Eyes) Or do you enjoy that salty sweet taste of Spam?

While we're just peasants camping in CE right now with our Google, smartphones, and Anti-Aircraft Vehicles, @i2McAbre has been living the lavish life in PME with the AOLs and telegrams. Don't get too jealous of the PME campers.

Unlike all those Meat Puppets who feel that the only person they can communicate with is their own Sock Puppet?

i2McAbre

I can only access the Anniversary Contest from the links here in Announcement Feedback. When I try to go directly to Tavern/Contest it isn't there. Does anyone else have this same problem? Will Tavern/Contest work when the Contest actually starts?

... "Beginning with April 17, 2019. Follow the link below to see the special image we have prepared for you. Each of the 7 parts of the image will bring you to a different thread, but they will only unlock on the day.

DeletedUser38454

I might be missing something obvious here, but how/where would one submit the answers?

DeletedUser25795

I might be missing something obvious here, but how/where would one submit the answers?

That was the tricky part for me to. They didn't explain it very well..... In that page you submit it but only mods can see it so that way others can't just copy your answers. I was sending them a msg to ask about this and then you see that only mods can see it. So I deleted that and then submitted my answer.

What i also did was use paint to copy it to, then circled the differences, then screen-shotted that and attached that. No idea if that's how they want it doing as again no info on that part either.

I bet the mods are going to be very busy reading all the messages from people asking how they submit it so others can't copy it.

(feel free to click the like button :) )

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26131

its not working at all, a big disapointment for sure, good luck with this crap, developing mars and not this useless not working crap, ty

DeletedUser38454

That was the tricky part for me to. They didn't explain it very well..... In that page you submit it but only mods can see it so that way others can't just copy your answers. I was sending them a msg to ask about this and then you see that only mods can see it. So I deleted that and then submitted my answer.

What i also did was use paint to copy it to, then circled the differences, then screen-shotted that and attached that. No idea if that's how they want it doing as again no info on that part either.

I bet the mods are going to be very busy reading all the messages from people asking how they submit it so others can't copy it.

(feel free to click the like button :) )

Thank you. I didn't even see that option, but that was most likely because I didn't sign in at the time. I therefore didn't see the reply option in the post.

I did the same as you, marked the changes in Paint, and attached that picture.

DeletedUser38658

I don't like the first day's challenge. This is a strategy game. If all the other "quests" are like this one i will ignore all of them.

DeletedUser25795

What i did was CTRL + Prt Scr . Then open up Paint and press Paste. Then i used the pen to draw circles. Then I used Lightshot to capture that image. Then I posted that image in the reply message.

Would have been easier to you a grid method so if its in grid 7F then you just list that in reply.

Last edited by a moderator: