• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Remembering Notre Dame

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser36936

I’ve contacted Inno about a magnanimous gesture to the FOE community. To remember, honor, etc. the substantial loss of Notre Dame I suggest that Inno allows all players a free expansion, set of prints, and goods required to build Notre Dame and if possible reimburse all who have already built with those goods spent and a set of prints.

What say you?

DreadfulCadillac

+1 good idea, but then do i get free space and good s andprints( i need the space) because of the fact that it is in ruins 2?:)

Godly Luke

-1 maybe like an extra diamond sell or something with nd bps and extra fps idk and idc (don't buy diamonds)

DeletedUser

Proposals need to be in proper format. You can find the proper format in this thread:
https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/proposal-guidelines-read-before-posting.139/
You can change the original post to the proper format using the Edit button. Pending proper format, I am moving this thread to Forge Hall for discussion. If you have questions about this or about why the proper format is needed, you may PM me. You can do this by clicking on my name and going to my profile page and click on "Start a Conversation". I will respond usually within 24 hours.

If/when you put this proposal in proper format, post a message here with my name in this format: @Stephen Longshanks and I will move it back to the Proposals section of the Forum.

DeletedUser36936

Proposals need to be in proper format. You can find the proper format in this thread:
https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/proposal-guidelines-read-before-posting.139/
You can change the original post to the proper format using the Edit button. Pending proper format, I am moving this thread to Forge Hall for discussion. If you have questions about this or about why the proper format is needed, you may PM me. You can do this by clicking on my name and going to my profile page and click on "Start a Conversation". I will respond usually within 24 hours.

If/when you put this proposal in proper format, post a message here with my name in this format: @Stephen Longshanks and I will move it back to the Proposals section of the Forum.

DeletedUser36936

Thanks

I didn’t see all the read me first posts. I had contacted Inno and they said go to the forum. So, I did. I’ll work on it tomorrow.

Agent327

I’ve contacted Inno about a magnanimous gesture to the FOE community. To remember, honor, etc. the substantial loss of Notre Dame I suggest that Inno allows all players a free expansion, set of prints, and goods required to build Notre Dame and if possible reimburse all who have already built with those goods spent and a set of prints.

What say you?

I say the vultures are already circling the corpse.

DeletedUser38090

Oh, oh yeah, Inno, can I also get from free FPs from that too?!? I want more free stuff!

Am I going to use the goods to build Notre Dame? Yeah of course, totally won't throw it into my guild treasury for GvG.

Am I going to use the forge points to build Notre Dame? Yeah, sure, never going to throw it into the swaps or my Arc, nah, everybody knows Notre Dame is more powerful than the Arc.

Am I going to use that one extra expansion so I could place down my Notre Dame? Oh heck yeah, that Notre Dame is going to be worth its space over a new terrace farm.

Man, it's so great to commemorate such a tragedy with "FREEEEEEEE STUFFFFFFFFFF", because how unflawed is that? Nah, this won't kill game balance, nah.

In all seriousness, if you really want to commemorate Notre Dame, go work your butt off and get those blueprints yourself through swaps and whatnot, and get yourself the goods. At least you put in some effort through this which shows your dedication towards the commemoration. And everyone is going to tease you for having one, but if you truly are commemorating Notre Dame, at least you wouldn't care about getting teased.

Last edited by a moderator:

Godly Luke

Man, it's so great to commemorate such a tragedy with "FREEEEEEEE STUFFFFFFFFFF", because how unflawed is that? Nah, this won't kill game balance, nah.
It's is a tragedy the Arc burned down in your head. You disagree with commemorating something then go down and commemorate the Arc. Because how unflawed is that? XD

DeletedUser32038

I had been thinking that to remember Notre Dame as it was before the fire, it might be cool to beef up the Notre Dame gb rewards so that it was a more valuable and desireable building. Seems like that would be a good way to honor the damage to such an historic and beloved cultural icon.

RazorbackPirate

What say you?
Commemorating something is fine. Players profiting from something (hand out free goods, expansion, etc) is not so fine.
"Hey Inno a building's on fire, no one died and most of the building was saved but give me free stuff cuz reasons!"
I say the vultures are already circling the corpse.
What they said. Seriously? Oh, a tragedy happened, give me free stuff. Even in jest, that this is your response within 24 hours, and you had the cojones to contact support with an expectation of being taken seriously, is ... well ... seriously disturbing. As a human being, I think you're broken.

qaccy

I'll admit, looking at the forums today and seeing all the Notre Dame threads, I thought it was the birth of some new forum joke. I essentially live under a rock, so I had no idea that something had happened to the real building. Ultimately though, no lives were lost, only a few were injured, and while it's going to take many years to repair, the building is still largely intact so this event wasn't really that bad, all things considered. Even if it was, I don't think it warrants any sort of look at the FoE version of the building.

Status
Not open for further replies.