• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Anniversary Contest Feedback

DeletedUser25795

Don't worry BFA, I am sure some will post their answers here. (they have been for the last 6 days)

DeletedUser25795

So will the winners be randomly chosen or picked? : ) Now I have to go see what the other days said...

My guess is they will be picked at random. Like when they PICK the lottery numbers its done RANDOMLY.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25795

Views on contest page tells a story;

Day 2: 23k views.
Day 3: 13k
Day 4: 8k
Day 5: 6k
Day 6: 5k
Day 7: 1K (not been 24 hours yet)

i2McAbre

No it doesn't, but you do you.

Yes it does... But you "are" doing you, so we will agree to disagree... I strongly suggest you google "Declarative Question" and if you do not get it?I hope you are not an english or grammar teacher...

Or at least not in "Advanced" courses...

Last edited:

i2McAbre

This is a strategy game. Everything should be about strategy.
Don't like prizes for seven given by luck. Awfull, Awful...

True... But "THIS" is not a strategy game, its a celebratory gift from INNO to their members, for "Their" Anniversary... If you dont like their party? Theres the proverbial door... You know the rest...

Kranyar the Mysterious

Only reason I did days 3 and later was in hopes of a prize awarded to everyone who completes all 7 days. It would have been enjoyable if I knew that the daily prizes weren't being given out so stingy, but that knowledge took most of the fun out of it. But hey, whatever, in the end it really doesn't matter.

Worst and most cheap anniversary event I have ever seen. So 7 people out of a few hundred thousand have a chance to win a prize??? Really??? Right when you think the devs cant get any cheaper, they find a new low to sink to.

DeletedUser32348

Yes, you have to be on PC and click on the number of the post, and you will receive the link to that post.
I just realized that if u turn it to landscape mode, u can see ur signature as well as the comment number.
Thanks for the help;) @MandyTheAlabastard
Screenshot-20190423-230055.jpg

DeletedUser32348

"Click here to access the contest page"
then click 7
then scroll down. . .and paste that reply there.
FYI this is a feedback thread and not the contest thread
Hope that helps and good luck with the contest;)
(U can delete the above comment if u want)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser38173

No idea where to submit answers. I’d assume it’d be a dm and not in forum where everyone can see your submissions. Why didn’t you make this clear?

DeletedUser

No idea where to submit answers. I’d assume it’d be a dm and not in forum where everyone can see your submissions. Why didn’t you make this clear?
Answers are to be posted on the contest page itself. It will not be visible to anyone but you and Forum staff/moderators because of the way the page is set up.

DeletedUser38173

Go to the link I posted (competition page) then look at the bottom of that page. There you will see where to post. My 3-year old manged without any issues.
Yeah, but usually forum posts are visible to everyone else. Inno didn’t mention that answers would be invisible to others, so it’s a reasonable assumption that that is NOT the place to submit.

I’ve truly never seen a contest with so little information on how to play it.

DeletedUser32348

Yeah, but usually forum posts are visible to everyone else. Inno didn’t mention that answers would be invisible to others, so it’s a reasonable assumption that that is NOT the place to submit.

i pm'ed or DM'ed Sovereign to ask about this the 1st day
upload_2019-4-24_0-17-27.png
and he replied

upload_2019-4-24_0-18-32.png

Hope this helps @Marika Nightshade

DeletedUser

Yeah, but usually forum posts are visible to everyone else.
Yes. Usually. But it's not a good idea for them to be visible to all when it's a contest and one has to get the correct answer to be eligible to win.
Inno didn’t mention that answers would be invisible to others,
No, we didn't. Our bad. But why would it matter if it's visible to other players? Unless for some strange reason you thought it would be invisible to us, too. However, that's not a logical assumption.
so it’s a reasonable assumption that that is NOT the place to submit.
That is not a logical conclusion. If you had not been able to post on the contest page at all, then you could assume that, but the fact that they're not visible to others only leads to one logical assumption and that is that we didn't want people copying other players' answers.
Originally, maybe so. However, since on Friday (day 3 of contest) there was an edit to the original post of this thread explicitly stating the one and only place to post answers, and since day 2 didn't require an answer, day 1 is the only day where people had an excuse for posting in the wrong place.

Dido 815 the Scourge

Then why not read THE FIRST POST IN THIS THREAD since it tells you where to post your answers. Hint: NOT in this thread.

Salsuero

It is the last day of our little celebration and today we would like to know your favorite memory of playing Forge of Empires! ... Please submit the correct answer until April 30, 2019.

Who decides which memories are correct and which ones are incorrect?! LOL I'll pass. I don't want my favorite memory being deemed incorrect!