• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

May Madness Feedback

Jase249

"Some of the offers will be available multiple times and can be bought on different worlds, some offers can only bought once, so make sure you buy them on the correct world, as transfers to other worlds will not be possible."

What about that do you not understand?

As I stated previously, closing the window on a 2nd world triggered a popup saying "the offer has already been accepted on another world", even though the only "accepted offer" was closing the announcement window. Since this vague wording seems to conflict with the announcement that offers would be available on multiple worlds, which is also typical MO for the sale events, I was asking for clarification. Specifically, did the "offer accepted on another world" popup signify a software trigger that would only bring up offers on that world. Of course, I was virtually certain that it was just clumsy wording since I've been playing the game for years and am very familiar with these sorts of events, but I figured the Forum was an appropriate place to ask for clarification to be 100%. That IS the stated purpose of the Forum, after all. In retrospect, I fully admit I should have just played it by ear instead of returning to this Forum. I forgot why I left it in the first place. Thank you for reminding me.

DeletedUser11944

Foe going bankrupt? Crash the whole dang thing trying to make money???NICE!

DeletedUser40064

So first offer was not on the list above: I'm seeing 3 Reno kits for 1990.

Being new, I'm wondering if veterans think this deal is more worth it?

DeletedUser37414

So first offer was not on the list above: I'm seeing 3 Reno kits for 1990.

Being new, I'm wondering if veterans think this deal is more worth it?

when Inno have offered them before they have been 1990 each so it is cheaper but personally I think they are only worth it is you have advanced a fair way through the tech tree and you some high value goods producing buildings you want to advance. ie if you are new to the game they are not worth it. having said that i bought them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Emberguard

As I stated previously, closing the window on a 2nd world triggered a popup saying "the offer has already been accepted on another world", even though the only "accepted offer" was closing the announcement window.
I tried re-producing this on my own account. I'm unable to get the same problem to occur. Looks like you encountered a bug. Assuming you want to accept the deal I'd contact support, provide a screenshot and explain you're having trouble activating the deal

DeletedUser38815

A suggestion to Inno staff;

Next time, please consider making a selection kit of level 1 or upgrade of something you consider offering, I have 6 upgrades in my inventory for a pillar of heroes, and I don't have any level 1 to use them upon, it's a loss of gain for you, I would have paid 995 to get a level 1 pillar as I don't need upgrades, but you do not offer it so... I will pass on the 3 upgrades, it's a shame I could have had another pillar. Quid pro quo.

DeletedUser36624

Hour 1 - Victory Tower 2500 diamonds
Hour 2 - Tiger's Den 3000 diamonds
Hour 3 - SoK 2900 diamonds
Hour 4 - Oasis 3000 diamonds
Hour 5 - Shrine of Awe 10000 diamonds
Hour 6 - Palm Tree 8000 diamonds
Hour 8 - SoK 3200 diamonds
Hour 9 - Victory Tower 3500 diamonds

There you go... the full list ;)
I hope nobody takes this list seriously. So far I have gotten 3 Reno Kits for 1990, and Pillar of Heroes upgrade kits for 995, and you can buy up to 3 of each.

Kranyar the Mysterious

I hope nobody takes this list seriously. So far I have gotten 3 Reno Kits for 1990, and Pillar of Heroes upgrade kits for 995, and you can buy up to 3 of each.

It was a joke (hence the wink emote) made long before the sale started or anyone could have known what would be offered, but was indicitave of the crap Inno usually puts in their advertised sales.

The Pillar of Heroes upgrade was a pleasant surprise, and I hope this bodes well for the rest of the sale.

I need Pillar and Grand Bridge upgrades on one of my secondary worlds, but when I realized my Pillar there was only level 2, I decided to skip buy the three available, since I may need what diamonds I have saved from GE for the final upgrade to the World's Fair in 3 of my cities.

DeletedUser36624

Oooh, Sleigh Builders for 995. 2 available. These are damned awesome.

DeletedUser29623

The only reason I'm not buying a Sleigh Builder is I already have 10 in each city, but now I can finally upgrade my L5 Pillar of Heroes, which is great. Getting more fps without using a single additional tile is an excellent deal.

DeletedUser6120

So far the seem to be offering a few really good things. I hope they offer "The Ship" upgrades! I could really use a couple of them!

DeletedUser38815

reno kits in archaeology event BETA > not in live, but in madness sale overpriced
gigantic medals pack in archaeology event BETA > not in live, instead a large pack but gigantic for sale

... same old ... ugh

Algona

Welll, now. The PoH upgrade was good. Didn;t buy it, but a nice teaser.

Mill of Fall though? Time to take a hard look at Inventory.