• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.153 Feedback

Kesto11

It looks like Yggdrasil is being improved on Beta, with 30 attack and 20 goods instead of 10 and 10. But one thing that is weird about the building is that for me, it's supplies production is not affected by GBs or boosts. I hadn't ever checked before until today, so maybe this is a Mars-only bug since I advanced it to the SAM era.

DeletedUser27046

The exclamation mark will now show above the Cultural Settlements ship to also indicate when you don't currently have a settlement running. Oh brother:rolleyes:!!!
BUT not surprised, right in line with the approx 90% of all quest, incident and GE rewards are now all coins, anyway, a work around is to start a settlement and not build anything and it's gone.:p

RazorbackPirate

Oh brother:rolleyes:!!!
BUT not surprised, right in line with the approx 90% of all quest, incident and GE rewards are now all coins, anyway, a work around is to start a settlement and not build anything and it's gone.:p
Not sure what game you're playing, but I get coins in line with all the other rewards offered against them. Unless you have data to the contrary, all the RNGs are working as publicized.

DeletedUser39095

It would be nice if the exclamation mark showed up when a construction was finished so you know its done. Somtimes you start a construction and forget about it and don't realize its sitting there ready to go until you go into the settlement again.

DeletedUser39084

I agree that the big red exclamation point above the ship is extremely irritating.

If you don't know that you don't have a cultural settlement running then you should not be playing the game!
That should be removed immediately!!!

On a different note, when we start the Egyptian and Japanese settlements it would be nice if the reminders were different colors. Maybe yellow for the Egyptians and green for the Japanese, like the settlement screens.

DeletedUser13838

No one robbed you of anything. Does Apple refund you the difference when they lower the price on the iPhone you bought the week before they lowered the price? I think not.

Inno did not force you to spend those diamonds, you got full value from unlocking those buildings. You voluntarily paid the price listed to unlock the tech, once the tech was unlocked you got to build the buildings you paid for.

Sorry you spent the diamonds, but you've not been robbed, or scammed by Inno or anyone. Coming here to rant that you were robbed, and demanding the return of diamonds you voluntarily spent is just silly.
Bad example, Apple gives 14 days for a free refund. Most companies have similar policies. Life Insurance companies are required by law to give a 10 day free look and airlines are required to give at least 24 hours.

RazorbackPirate

Bad example, Apple gives 14 days for a free refund. Most companies have similar policies. Life Insurance companies are required by law to give a 10 day free look and airlines are required to give at least 24 hours.
And does anyone meet any of those either voluntary or mandatory requirements? Regardless, Inno has no such policies and or regulatory requirements.

Extend my example to a month, if needed. Doesn't much matter. Diamonds will not be refunded to anyone over this change regardless of what others choose to or must do.

Thanks for picking that nit though. As you can probably tell, I am not an Apple fanboy. Don't own any of their gear, so I can't tell you about their policies. Now you want to talk L.L. Bean, that's a company I'm familiar with.

Graviton

That's not the same thing at all. Your examples are when people first purchase a product or service, they have a certain window in which they can change their mind. The analogy presented is that you buy a phone, then the price of the phone is reduced a year later.

DeletedUser13838

That's not the same thing at all. Your examples are when people first purchase a product or service, they have a certain window in which they can change their mind. The analogy presented is that you buy a phone, then the price of the phone is reduced a year later.
The comment I referred to said a week, not a year. You would absolutely get the price difference refunded in the situation mentioned. As far as Inno is concnerned their CS staff don't consistently follow their policies anyway so it's hard to know what they are. Examples are you make an error (delete a building, make the wrong choice in an upgrade, etc.) and file a ticket with a result that some people get a do over while others are told to pound sand. I imagine something like this will happen when people complain about the change in diamond cost - some will get all or some of those 600 diamonds back (probably very few) while others (probably most) will just be mocked for even asking. :)

Emberguard

@Konrad the mediocre the people told to “pound on sand” - how many times had they been refunded prior? Each server has its own policies so I can’t speak for the us market too well, however if there is a refund it’d likely be limited to a amount per time frame

Graviton

The comment I referred to said a week, not a year.

I wasn't clear: it's not the time period, it's the circumstances. A new purchase versus something that's no longer a new purchase. You can define that however you want. If you want to make the argument that people who bought it within the last week should get a refund, okay. I disagree, but that's a different argument as I understood the conversation, which started with (emphasis mine):

They should return those 600 diamonds asap, if you ever paid for them, they just robbed me or scam me this way.

As far as Inno is concnerned their CS staff don't consistently follow their policies anyway ... some will get all or some of those 600 diamonds back (probably very few) while others (probably most) will just be mocked for even asking. :)

I think you have that right.

DeletedUser13838

@Konrad the mediocre the people told to “pound on sand” - how many times had they been refunded prior? Each server has its own policies so I can’t speak for the us market too well, however if there is a refund it’d likely be limited to a amount per time frame
Here's an example: I fat fingered my choice for the mill of fall upgrade and immediately opened a ticket asking for a chance to rechoose and was told no. However I know at least 1 other person who had the same request granted. For obvious reasons I can only provide personal anecdotes as Inno doesn't provide data on this. You might find other personal anecdotes on the forums.

RazorbackPirate

The comment I referred to said a week, not a year. You would absolutely get the price difference refunded in the situation mentioned. As far as Inno is concnerned their CS staff don't consistently follow their policies anyway so it's hard to know what they are. Examples are you make an error (delete a building, make the wrong choice in an upgrade, etc.) and file a ticket with a result that some people get a do over while others are told to pound sand. I imagine something like this will happen when people complain about the change in diamond cost - some will get all or some of those 600 diamonds back (probably very few) while others (probably most) will just be mocked for even asking. :)
As I said, I appreciate you picking the nit, make it a month, if needed. As far as the rest of your screed, there's this little nugget from the beta server addressing just this point, consistent with my point.

There will not be a general refund on Beta and also not on live servers.
Since your case concerns a live server, I would suggest you contact your local support:
Even although a general refund is not applicable, at least you will get a final answer for your specific circumstances.

This is from NormaJeanne, Staff Member, Super Moderator, Beta Admin.

Given that, how much latitude you think the volunteer support mods will have to restore diamonds? I'm thinking the, "at least you will get a final answer," will be universally, "No." Then among themselves, they will all just be mocked for even asking.

DeletedUser13838

As I said, I appreciate you picking the nit, make it a month, if needed. As far as the rest of your screed, there's this little nugget from the beta server addressing just this point, consistent with my point.

This is from NormaJeanne, Staff Member, Super Moderator, Beta Admin.

Given that, how much latitude you think the volunteer support mods will have to restore diamonds? I'm thinking the, "at least you will get a final answer," will be universally, "No." Then among themselves, they will all just be mocked for even asking.
What someone says on the beta server doesn't hold much water just as if a moderator on the LL Bean fan forum posted something about their business policy - it might be right but it might not be. Here are the actual T&Cs for Inno's premium currencies: https://legal.innogames.com/portal/en/agb There is actually a 14 day revocation period but to be honest I'm not sure what circumstances (aside from discontinuation of a game) would apply. I don't think it would apply to using an existing diamond balance for any reason. But if you buy diamonds and don't use them maybe it would allow you to get your money back.

RazorbackPirate

What someone says on the beta server doesn't hold much water just as if a moderator on the LL Bean fan forum posted something about their business policy - it might be right but it might not be. Here are the actual T&Cs for Inno's premium currencies: https://legal.innogames.com/portal/en/agb There is actually a 14 day revocation period but to be honest I'm not sure what circumstances (aside from discontinuation of a game) would apply. I don't think it would apply to using an existing diamond balance for any reason. But if you buy diamonds and don't use them maybe it would allow you to get your money back.
Except the fact that they are an Inno staff member and not some yutz. But okay, cling to your fantasy if you must. I don't care anymore.

Algona

See the REPOS (Red Exclamation Point Of Stupidity) over my Settlemetn and think, that's odd, I abandoned this iteration 12 hours agp. Maybe they got rid of the 24 hour wait? No? I still have 12 hours to wiat and yet I have REPOS telling me to work onmy Settlement.

Dear INNO,

plz destupidify REPOS.

kthxbuy,PlzDsestupidifyREPOS

DeletedUser36513

• The exclamation mark will now show above the Cultural Settlements ship to also indicate when you don't currently have a settlement running
Can this be removed while settlement is on cool down? It is super annoying.

RazorbackPirate

• The exclamation mark will now show above the Cultural Settlements ship to also indicate when you don't currently have a settlement running
Can this be removed while settlement is on cool down? It is super annoying.
I'm 100% behind you during a cool down. Makes no sense to tell you you can do something when the only thing you can do is clock it to be told how much longer before you can do something. Why not let the indicator indicate when the cool down period is up and you can now actually do something. Doh.

DeletedUser30650

The exclamation mark will now show above the Cultural Settlements ship to also indicate when you don't currently have a settlement running. Oh brother:rolleyes:!!!
BUT not surprised, ..., a work around is to start a settlement and not build anything and it's gone.:p

I agree, there is an easy workaround for those not doing settlements. (But I push my guild to do settlements, 5 quests and gone, collect 25FP, repeat.)
My problem is that the exclamation point harasses me to go back into Settlements and do something, even when I have just abandoned Settlements and am currently enjoined / prevented / blocked from any Settlement activity for 24 hours.
Please turn off the exclamation point while blocked for 24hours. Then it will mean something. Thx.