• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Soccer Cup 2019 Feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser25252
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser25252

Thank you for playing Forge of Empires! If you wish to leave any feedback about this version, please leave the feedback here or visit us on Facebook!.

Jern2017

The bonuses the buildings give seem slightly underwhelming for me. The Altar Garden looks amazing on all levels, though.

DeletedUser30312

Definitely going to aim for the Artemis one, though I suppose I'll have to see the final stats. With only 5 levels, I wonder if it's possible to get 2? In that case, I'd go for an Athena one too. Any other of the sports buildings returning here besides the Garden set? That's not a bad set, but I have enough from Forge Bowl.

DeletedUser28147

Love the changes made for the soccer cup this year. Definitely going for the blueprints producing building in my new city. Now I just need to find the wiki with the questline listing.

DeletedUser30791

The announcement refers to the Classical Garden Set selection kit being available. However, it was the Tholos selection kit available in beta. Really hope the announcement is not correct.

RazorbackPirate

The announcement refers to the Classical Garden Set selection kit being available. However, it was the Tholos selection kit available in beta. Really hope the announcement is not correct.
I believe the announcement is correct. With Leagues being weekly, I suspect they did not want to have everyone spend all their energy drinks on one day. Only time will tell, but I am thinking there will be no Tholos upgrades offered this event.

BruteForceAttack

I believe the announcement is correct. With Leagues being weekly, I suspect they did not want to have everyone spend all their energy drinks on one day. Only time will tell, but I am thinking there will be no Tholos upgrades offered this event.

Tholos selection kit was offered on beta, so you can either pick base or upgrade.

RazorbackPirate

Tholos selection kit was offered on beta, so you can either pick base or upgrade.
I understand that. There also was not a Classical Garden Kit offered. Prevailing wisdom is that the Classical Garden Kit has replaced Tholos upgrades and Inno will not offer Tholos upgrades as a Daily Special on the live servers.

As we know, just because something happened on beta, there's no guarantee it will make it to the live event.

lemur

Nice handball in the promotional art. . :rolleyes:
I hope there was no intent to demean women's soccer with that.

Brunenjii

And here I was prepared to spend diamonds to win Tholos Selection Kits. I won't bother if it's just the Classical Garden set. That prize was the only thing that made this boring 32 day event worthwhile.

DeletedUser30791

And here I was prepared to spend diamonds to win Tholos Selection Kits. I won't bother if it's just the Classical Garden set. That prize was the only thing that made this boring 32 day event worthwhile.
Completely agree. Really poor decision if true.

mamboking053

Can still use it to gather up some Daily Specials. Reno kits, for one...

I think Tholos is being offered, according to this usually very knowledgeable YouTuber.

RazorbackPirate

I think Tholos is being offered, according to this usually very knowledgeable YouTuber.
Tholos upgrades were offered on beta as is represented in the video. If you watch the video, you'll also notice that the Classical Garden Kit was NOT offered when the event ran on beta. We won't know 100% for sure until the event is over, but video notwithstanding, I'm pretty confident we will not be seeing Tholos of Idols upgrades offered during the live event.

I hope I'm wrong, but I won't be playing this event waiting to play for a Daily Special I'm pretty sure won't appear.

Status
Not open for further replies.