• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Soccer Cup 2019 Feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser25252
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser28147

I like the added buffs, the extra forge point is nice but it's starting to look like I won't make silver whereas before it was almost guaranteed.

DreadfulCadillac

i dont see any changes in the league rewards..i reloaded multiple times, yet the leaggue rewards look the same..?!!!!!
i tried to upload a screenshot, but every time it said it had a "problem loading"

DeletedUser29510

don't see any changes to Artemis -- same attack %
Athena is good however with 3FPs, makes it the second highest FP building per square (tide with max lvl Greater Rhinestone)

Algona

beats digging in sand and blasting rocks all day:eek:

You don't get it. The Tools from that Event are useful. I kept a few around just in case...

/me blows up Oswyn then uses a shoivel and brush to clean up the mess.

I reckon if you have any Soccer balls left after the Event you could kick one at me?

(Yes, I know that the mechanics of the Event don;t work that way, he'll be left with Energy Drunks,, but I thought I would Oswyn the opportunity for the perfect albeit painful repartee.)

DeletedUser30791

I doubt it. With a prize like Tholos of Idols Selection Kit in the offing, the expectation would be that most money spenders will be saving up for that. And even so, Gold League is already over 4000.
Which world? On O world, gold is over 6000.

RazorbackPirate

Which world? On O world, gold is over 6000.
Gold league is irrelevant. Unless you buying diamonds, you ain't getting in it, so it's pointless to even talk about. The relevant category for most is Silver.

Silver on W sits at 3400+, R sits at 3500+. Having spent none and sitting at the timer, I currently sit at 3700+ drinks, right about the current number for silver. That tells me that silver league this round is largely composed of players who rushed to complete quests and rushed to use their drinks.

The numbers of the Leagues will look very different next week when all of these players are out of the bulk of their energy drinks. No one but diamond spenders and savers will have that many to spend in a single league round moving forward.

qaccy

For the leagues, it's likely that normal players will be able to receive one silver placement over the duration of the event, but then spend the rest of it both before and after that week wallowing in amateur at best. They simply either won't spend enough or have enough available to go higher than that after their one 'big week'. Diamond players are the only ones who'll be able to get decent rewards each week, so leagues got a significant increase in value for them alone by effectively quadrupling the amount of upgrades they're able to get.

To be clear, I don't think that's a problem at all. People who buy diamonds are the ones keeping the servers running after all, and this seems like a great incentive for them compared to previous events.

RazorbackPirate

For the leagues, it's likely that normal players will be able to receive one silver placement over the duration of the event, but then spend the rest of it both before and after that week wallowing in amateur at best. They simply either won't spend enough or have enough available to go higher than that after their one 'big week'. Diamond players are the only ones who'll be able to get decent rewards each week, so leagues got a significant increase in value for them alone by effectively quadrupling the amount of upgrades they're able to get.
My goal is to get 2 fully upgraded without diamonds. With the changes, it seems very doable, but I've got about 4k free diamonds to supplement with, if needed. We'll see. Especially with the boosted numbers, It will be harder to figure out which 2 to build.

Lothar123

I was all set to more or less ignore the Altars and just go for Tholos selection kits (I maxed out my one Tholos last time, so I need 10 or close to 10 for it to be worthwhile), but the improvements to the Altars are forcing me to consider whether it makes more sense to forget about the Tholos and go for two maxed-out Altars instead. Without trying to work through the numbers, I'm assuming that getting two maxed out Altars and 10 Tholos selection kits will require a lot of luck, diamonds, or both.

IngeJones

I don't understand the league stuff on this particular event. What does it mean 4 rounds? How come I have a timer showing less than 30 minutes when the event has another 24 days to run? Usually the league prizes come at the end of the event, are they giving them out 4 times this event?

RazorbackPirate

I don't understand the league stuff on this particular event. What does it mean 4 rounds? How come I have a timer showing less than 30 minutes when the event has another 24 days to run? Usually the league prizes come at the end of the event, are they giving them out 4 times this event?
4 - 8 day League rounds. 8 days * 4 = 32 days. Yes, prizes will be awarded 4 times. All leagues reset to zero when the timer resets, it will do the same thing 8 days after the next one begins.

IngeJones

Ah and there was me thinking 100FP for gold was a bit less generous than usual. In fact I could get 400 if I am very lucky

DeletedUser36145

So, the graphics for the league rewards are the same, no changes there.
Is it meant to be that way and did the prices really change?
Or shall we have to wait for eight days to see whether something has changed?

RazorbackPirate

So, the graphics for the league rewards are the same, no changes there.
Is it meant to be that way and did the prices really change?
Or shall we have to wait for eight days to see whether something has changed?
The changes to the leagues were applied to the leagues with the kick off of the ;latest league round. The prizes shown now that the new leagues kicked off are the new mix.

DeletedUser8420

Just got "round 1 league rewards" The bronze use to include an upgrade reward, seems that has been taken away so most likely it is more twice as hard to get to the last upgrade. Previously, there were multiple medal rewards throughout the events, those seem to have been taken away also. These events are getting less and less rewarding and more irritating.

DeletedUser28147

I am very happy that I got silver. I thought for sure there I was going to get bumped down to bronze with less than a 200 point gap between me in silver and the points in my bronze league.

Status
Not open for further replies.