• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Spend diamonds to complete tasks

DeletedUser40467

May I make a suggestion? The "complete the action now for diamonds" tag that appears immediately after building a building or recruiting troops is incredibly frustrating. It gets in the way constantly and I've almost spent diamonds many times. This morning I actually did. You go into autopilot while resetting your city and don't always notice what's happening until it's too late. It's almost as if that is the little tags function. Would you consider removing it?

barra370804

I totally agree and know what you are talking about. But my question to you is, how would you replace it? Inno will never fully take out this feature, they would lose money.

Agent327

May I make a suggestion? The "complete the action now for diamonds" tag that appears immediately after building a building or recruiting troops is incredibly frustrating. It gets in the way constantly and I've almost spent diamonds many times. This morning I actually did. You go into autopilot while resetting your city and don't always notice what's happening until it's too late. It's almost as if that is the little tags function. Would you consider removing it?

How about you just activate the pop-up asking you if you really want to spend diamonds?

Apart from that as a proposal it is missing somewhat of a format and it is on the DNSL.

barra370804

Apart from that as a proposal it is missing somewhat of a format and it is on the DNSL.
first of all, format doesn't really apply anymore (though it helps)

second, he is talking about that little tag that pops up and sometimes prevents you from building something next to it

third, give him a chance to respond to my post so we can see how he wants to have inno replace the tag so it isn't in the way.

Agent327

first of all, format doesn't really apply anymore (though it helps)

second, he is talking about that little tag that pops up and sometimes prevents you from building something next to it

third, give him a chance to respond to my post so we can see how he wants to have inno replace the tag so it isn't in the way.

Fourth, it remains DNSL and he can turn on the pop-up so he does not waste diamonds..

DeletedUser40467

I totally agree and know what you are talking about. But my question to you is, how would you replace it? Inno will never fully take out this feature, they would lose money.

The option to complete a task by spending diamonds is fine and I've used it in a pinch before. It's just the little tag that pops up gets in the way.

DeletedUser40467

I do not have a solution other than taking the tag off. Most players know they can spend diamonds to complete tasks. I just don't see why it is necessary.

Lancer

This does fall under the part at the end of the diamond section of the DNSL labeled as "etc." This thread will be moved to Forge Hall for temporary discussion.

DeletedUser32973

This has always bothered me, and it does seem to be a trap to make people accidentally spend diamonds when they don't want to. At least a toggle should be provided in settings. DNSL? That's absurd.

Sorry, but this feature has always seemed extremely scummy to me, and paints Inno in a bad light from my perspective.

DeletedUser40467

This has always bothered me, and it does seem to be a trap to make people accidentally spend diamonds when they don't want to. At least a toggle should be provided in settings. DNSL? That's absurd.

What is DNSL?

Sorry, but this feature has always seemed extremely scummy to me, and paints Inno in a bad light from my perspective.

RazorbackPirate

What's wrong with the notification feature? I have never accidentally spent diamonds. If I accidentally click in the wrong spot, I get a dialog asking me to confirm my diamond spending. Now, if players turn it off and then spend diamonds when they didn't intend, whose fault is that?