• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Answered] Soccer cup league

DeletedUser40621

I thought for some reason my game was broken...come to find out it is just poorly thought out. way to penalize those who play this game.

DeletedUser40621

What are you talking about? Seriously, everything just got a major buff. What exactly is your problem? There are things poorly thought out and broken, but it's not the game.

Of course it is poorly thought out everyone that has played to the 36 quest gets one quest a day so fewer rewards thus no prizes. This stupid quarter reset penalizes those who actually play the quests AKA poorly thought out

DeletedUser40495

Of course it is poorly thought out everyone that has played to the 36 quest gets one quest a day so fewer rewards thus no prizes. This stupid quarter reset penalizes those who actually play the quests AKA poorly thought out
Save. Your. Drinks. Spend them in increments to get the best rewards. Nobody is forcing you to spend them right away. If you do you will have no chance to:
1.) get the best daily specials
2.) get into good leagues multiple times

The event is not poorly thought out, it sounds like YOU poorly thought out how to play it.

RazorbackPirate

Every event does this. It has nothing to do with the leagues. There are rush quests which can be completed as quickly as possible, then one quest released every day of the event. Once you complete the rush quests and complete the last of the daily quests that have been released, you get one per day, just like everyone. This is how events work. Every time. How have you been penalized?

DeletedUser40621

Follow closely...this event is divided into quarters. which is not usually done. so everyone who normally plays thru the first 30 quests is now penalized they should have made it more clear in the beginning.

DeletedUser

Follow closely...this event is divided into quarters. which is not usually done. so everyone who normally plays thru the first 30 quests is now penalized they should have made it more clear in the beginning.
Playing through the quests has nothing to do with the leagues, they are solely based on how many energy drinks you spend, not earn.

DeletedUser40621

Playing through the quests has nothing to do with the leagues, they are solely based on how many energy drinks you spend, not earn.

this is the first time in the 2 years I have been on here that I have seen this done so yes it was not really that clear. To the point I called a problem ticket in on it. That was the complaint. No Need for all these online knights in shining armor to come to FOE's rescue...

DeletedUser

this is the first time in the 2 years I have been on here that I have seen this done so yes it was not really that clear. To the point I called a problem ticket in on it. That was the complaint. No Need for all these online knights in shining armor to come to FOE's rescue...
Whenever there have been leagues in an event, they are based on the event currency you spend. This is the first time they've had multiple "seasons", I guess you'd call them, with the league concept, so that could be a bit confusing. (And don't mind all the replies, us Forum regulars like to display our superior knowledge...or lack thereof...every chance we get.;))

Emberguard

@nblissar players have been asking for the rewards to be more accessible in the leagues. By splitting it into 4 rounds it reduces your pool of opponents and therefore makes it easier to get the league standing you want.

It means if you want to go for gold you’ll need less drinks to do so in a earlier round. Hard to say what you’d need for the second half but in theory it should be easier then single league rounds as even though many will wait for a tholos kit to appear some players would have spent most of their drinks earlier on.

Do keep in mind the league rewards have been updated with divine kits. If you take the 25FPs from the kits then amateur is now 35 FPs

So if you get 3 rounds of amateur that’s 35 x 3 = 105 FPs for a league amateur result (plus whatever you got in round one). Normally that’d be 20 FPs for a single event.

If you manage to get bronze three times and use the divine kit FPs: 45 x 3 = 135 instead of the normal 50

It may be worth aiming for Amateur or Bronze each week depending on how much you’d need to spend each time if you’re not after any particular Daily Special to maximise on the FP output

Algona

No Need for all these online knights...

...to try to help you? I agree. A complete waste of their time. Nonetheless, despite your crappy attitude and vicious baseless attacks on INNO, they are trying to help you.

It gives me no end of satisfaction to see you scornfully reject that help knowing you'll continue to make mistakes just like this one.

Carry on and thanks.

Last edited:

Agent327

It is the first time the league has been split. That however has nothing to do with being penalized for going through the quests in a fast way. That setup has been the same for years, so beats me how you think you are being penalized. Again, league is based on spending energy drinks and you are free to spend them whenever you want.

Those online knights in shining armor that come to FOE's rescue are only trying to show you your ignorance and how very wrong you are. Only thing you can blame them for is that they do not see they are talking to a brick wall. It shows again that ignorance can be bliss.