• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Make Soccer event more appealing.

DeletedUser40622

I noticed you made some changes to this event in order to get people interested. I am sure after making those changes you have noticed that folks still aren't super excited and therefore they don't spend money for diamonds which will be used for the event. I can give you 1 suggestion that if you made the change quickly people would open their wallets for this event. The SE building in this event requires the building +4 upgrades to get it to max potential. If you changed that to 2 upgrades then you would see more folks buying diamonds. I been playing this game for almost 3 years I believe and before I spend money on an event I weigh 2 options
#1 what boosts are offered with the building
#2 how much on average will I have to spend to obtain those boosts.
you guys hit the nail on the head with the Last Cherry event as I am sure you noticed as people were scrambling to get the kit required for the event building.
I would also suggest instead of having the kit you offer now that offers 25FP's some medals a champ or a level 1 SE building that you would include in that kit the choice of an upgrade for the building. What you guys are offering now is not appealing to an experienced player. You might be able to fool younger players who have limited access to experienced players but any player who understands the difficulty and cost of an upgraded SE building will shy away from such events. My email should be passed immediately along to someone in INNO who can make adjustments if you would like to see more money spent on this event.
Thanks for reading.
Mack

barra370804

@Stephen Longshanks please close this thread.

A proposal must be up for at least 2 weeks before it can be nominated, then It goes through a long voting process, then is sent to inno. After all that took place the event would be over.

DeletedUser40622

You doubting me doesn't change the fact that its true. So like I stated...... INNO specifically asked me to post this here.

DeletedUser40622

Hello mackaroni,

Thank you for sending us your feedback, we appreciate your interest in further improving the game. In the main public forums, you will find a section called Proposals where you can propose your idea for public discussion. Suggestions that gain strong community support are considered by the Game Developers for integration into future updates. Thank you for your comments.

Thank you. Kind regards,

Freyja
Ingame Moderator
Forge of Empires, U.S.

DeletedUser40622

@ barra I could also screenshot and paste here if you still have doubts?

DreadfulCadillac

the
Hello mackaroni,

Thank you for sending us your feedback, we appreciate your interest in further improving the game. In the main public forums, you will find a section called Proposals where you can propose your idea for public discussion. Suggestions that gain strong community support are considered by the Game Developers for integration into future updates. Thank you for your comments.

Thank you. Kind regards,

Freyja
Ingame Moderator
Forge of Empires, U.S.
they send that to EVERYONE..it doesn't mean it applies at the exact time..its just there standard response

Last edited:

barra370804

Hello mackaroni,

Thank you. Kind regards,

Freyja
Ingame Moderator
Forge of Empires, U.S.
ok that clears it up. I thought that you meant that they sought you out and asked for you to post on there behalf and I was like

what?

but yeah this proposal literally doesn't matter because it wouldn't make it to inno before the event was over.

Agent327

I noticed you made some changes to this event in order to get people interested. I am sure after making those changes you have noticed that folks still aren't super excited and therefore they don't spend money for diamonds which will be used for the event. I can give you 1 suggestion that if you made the change quickly people would open their wallets for this event. The SE building in this event requires the building +4 upgrades to get it to max potential. If you changed that to 2 upgrades then you would see more folks buying diamonds. I been playing this game for almost 3 years I believe and before I spend money on an event I weigh 2 options
you guys hit the nail on the head with the Last Cherry event as I am sure you noticed as people were scrambling to get the kit required for the event building.
I would also suggest instead of having the kit you offer now that offers 25FP's some medals a champ or a level 1 SE building that you would include in that kit the choice of an upgrade for the building. What you guys are offering now is not appealing to an experienced player. You might be able to fool younger players who have limited access to experienced players but any player who understands the difficulty and cost of an upgraded SE building will shy away from such events. My email should be passed immediately along to someone in INNO who can make adjustments if you would like to see more money spent on this event.
Thanks for reading.
Mack

Totally stupid proposal

For one, by the time this would be submitted the event is over.
Second, it is DNSL.
Third, there is a feedback thread for this.

Ingame mods should be forbidden to send players to the forum. All they do is ignore the problem and put the burden on other mods.

DeletedUser40622

Not sure of the level of intelligence or maturity for that matter. But demeaning another member for there idea is uncalled for. Nowhere have I did that and nowhere have I intentionally attempted to offend anyone. So my next proposal will be that those of you being rude may want to consider growing up unless you're under the age of 10 and in that case please carry on showing your age. Thanks for reading
Mack

DeletedUser8428

Mack
Mack, to paraphrase some other players ...
Whenever a player contacts Inno directly with suggestions for the game, they receive a form letter that asks that the player come to the forum and post. This forum isn't frequented by Inno developers, those who respond to you are all players and player volunteer moderators. The proposal process here is interesting (you can substitute another word).

A player posts an idea. Other players respond, poking holes in the idea, looking for weak spots. After 2 weeks of your post being shredded, talked about, tweaked, it can be put up for an official vote for all forum members. If it receives a majority vote, then it will be submitted to Inno.

NOTE - submitting to Inno does not mean it will be put into the game. It means that your fellow players approve and Inno will either act on that or not.

In the meantime, do not take the comments here personally. As I say, folks will poke holes in it, call out its weaknesses and you can either improve your idea with the suggestions of your fellow players ... or not. But it should not prevent you from supporting what you think and it should never prevent you from posting other ideas.

Good luck.

Agent327

Not sure of the level of intelligence or maturity for that matter. But demeaning another member for there idea is uncalled for. Nowhere have I did that and nowhere have I intentionally attempted to offend anyone. So my next proposal will be that those of you being rude may want to consider growing up unless you're under the age of 10 and in that case please carry on showing your age. Thanks for reading
Mack

In that case I suggest for your next proposal you first find out how it works, read the mandatory threads on how to propose and give it a try after that.

DeletedUser40622

Mack, to paraphrase some other players ...
Whenever a player contacts Inno directly with suggestions for the game, they receive a form letter that asks that the player come to the forum and post. This forum isn't frequented by Inno developers, those who respond to you are all players and player volunteer moderators. The proposal process here is interesting (you can substitute another word).

A player posts an idea. Other players respond, poking holes in the idea, looking for weak spots. After 2 weeks of your post being shredded, talked about, tweaked, it can be put up for an official vote for all forum members. If it receives a majority vote, then it will be submitted to Inno.

NOTE - submitting to Inno does not mean it will be put into the game. It means that your fellow players approve and Inno will either act on that or not.

In the meantime, do not take the comments here personally. As I say, folks will poke holes in it, call out its weaknesses and you can either improve your idea with the suggestions of your fellow players ... or not. But it should not prevent you from supporting what you think and it should never prevent you from posting other ideas.

Good luck.
Thank you for your informative reply. Very adult unlike some of the others.

DeletedUser40622

In that case I suggest for your next proposal you first find out how it works, read the mandatory threads on how to propose and give it a try after that.
I read the guidelines. Maybe you should do the same?