• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Make Soccer event more appealing.

DeletedUser40622

That's great! Maybe reading and the ability to comprehend what you read are possibly 2 different things?

DeletedUser40622

bruh chill, most new forum members react this way, so did I. But eventually, you will realize that the criticism is more informative than you may realize.
You're right! I shouldn't get offended by others ignorance.

DeletedUser40622

Someone writing something like I am the ignorant 1 just like they wrote that Inno didn't ask me to post here doesn't sting me. Writing something doesn't make it true. Please let me know what proposal guideline my suggestion breaks. Enlighten me PLEASE oh wise Proposal master. If I missed something in the guidelines I will take this down myself after I apologize to everyone for not knowing how it worked before posting!

barra370804

I will take this down myself
1. no you won't only a mod has that power.
2. I didn't say your proposal broke guidelines, just that it is logistically useless.
3. The reason I say you are being ignorant is because the fact that you are calling the others ignorant is a sign of your own ignorance

I like to tell myself that we are all here to make sure only the best of the best survive in these forums, and you get to choose if you are one of them.

I have to go for now so good day to you

DeletedUser40622

the

they send that to EVERYONE..it ddoesnt mean it applies at the exact time..its just there standard response
Not sure what that has to do with the fact that Inno sent the message whether generated or not that suggested I post here.

DeletedUser40622

1. no you won't only a mod has that power.
2. I didn't say your proposal broke guidelines, just that it is logistically useless.
3. The reason I say you are being ignorant is because the fact that you are calling the others ignorant is a sign of your own ignorance

I like to tell myself that we are all here to make sure only the best of the best survive in these forums, and you get to choose if you are one of them.

I have to go for now so good day to you

I get what you are saying. I will be here for good. But as far as me being ignorant for calling others ignorant based on what is being suggested to me that's far from the truth. My proposal was not breaking any guidelines to my knowledge. So If I am correct in that then someone saying that I am breaking guidelines that are not being broke then they are by definition ignorant.

ignorance defined:
lacking knowledge, information, or awareness about a particular thing.
"they were ignorant of astronomy"
synonyms: without knowledge, unaware, unconscious, insensible; More
unfamiliar with, unacquainted with, unconversant with, inexperienced in, uninitiated in, blind to, oblivious to, naive about, innocent about, green about, a stranger to;
uninformed about, unenlightened about, unschooled in;
informalin the dark about, clueless about, not knowing the first thing about, not having the faintest about;
literarynescient, strange to
"I was largely ignorant of the effects of radiotherapy"
antonyms: knowledgeable about
  • informal
    discourteous or rude.
    "this ignorant, pin-brained receptionist"
    synonyms: rude, impolite, ill-mannered, bad-mannered, unmannerly, ungracious, discourteous, insensitive, uncivil, ill-humored, surly, sullen; More

DeletedUser40622

I take great joy in pointing out others ignorance just like its apparent others like to show their ignorance.

DeletedUser40495

Inno specifically asked me to post this. Just FYI
Yes. Of course they did. Because if Inno wanted to change the event they TOTALLY couldn’t just change it themselves. No, of course they couldn’t. They would want some person to propose it in the forum so they could look at it and then change it based on what they “told you” to post.

This is the biggest load of BS I have seen in awhile.

And I don’t like the idea either. Events aren’t supposed to be THAT easy.

DeletedUser40622

Yes. Of course they did. Because if Inno wanted to change the event they TOTALLY couldn’t just change it themselves. No, of course they couldn’t. They would want some person to propose it in the forum so they could look at it and then change it based on what they “told you” to post.

This is the biggest load of BS I have seen in awhile.

And I don’t like the idea either. Events aren’t supposed to be THAT easy.

And yet another uniformed IGNORANT response. I am loving this proposal thing. Not really sure where you read me asking for them to make anything easy? Just more reasonable. But thanks for your response. And yes they did ask me to bring this here. And before you respond with some more ignorance "I never said their request was not auto generated" I simply said they told me this was the place to propose things of this nature. Your welcome for me informing you of everything.

DeletedUser40495

And yet another uniformed IGNORANT response. I am loving this proposal thing. Not really sure where you read me asking for them to make anything easy? Just more reasonable. But thanks for your response. And yes they did ask me to bring this here. And before you respond with some more ignorance "I never said their request was not auto generated" I simply said they told me this was the place to propose things of this nature. Your welcome for me informing you of everything.
If a mod actually told you to propose this I have no idea why. It is DNSL. And it makes no sense. You say:
Not really sure where you read me asking for them to make anything easy? Just more reasonable.
If the building required only 2 upgrades to produce 3 FP (for the Altar of Athena), that would be way to easy. It would be cheap. I mean, come on, “reasonable” you say? What is unreasonable about an extremely efficient building taking 4 upgrades to get to max level? It would be unreasonable if it took any less. Inno doesn’t give good stuff away for nothing, you should know that.
I am loving this proposal thing.
I don’t know why, your proposal doesn’t seem to be going over well.

DeletedUser40622

Just to inform you a little better. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I take absolutely no offense to anyone who disagrees with what I proposed. My issue is with people making ignorant comments to attempt to what, "Look Cool"?

DeletedUser40622

I will leave this thread open for discussion but I'm moving it to Forge Hall.
@ Lancer if my proposal has broken some sort of guideline please just delete and not move. Thanks for reading.
Mack

DeletedUser40495

Just to inform you a little better. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I take absolutely no offense to anyone who disagrees with what I proposed. My issue is with people making ignorant comments to attempt to what, "Look Cool"?
I also respect your opinions, but my comments were not ignorant in any way. Unless pointing out obvious flaws in a proposal is somehow “ignorant”.

DeletedUser40622

If a mod actually told you to propose this I have no idea why. It is DNSL. And it makes no sense. You say:

If the building required only 2 upgrades to produce 3 FP (for the Altar of Athena), that would be way to easy. It would be cheap. I mean, come on, “reasonable” you say? What is unreasonable about an extremely efficient building taking 4 upgrades to get to max level? It would be unreasonable if it took any less. Inno doesn’t give good stuff away for nothing, you should know that.

I don’t know why, your proposal doesn’t seem to be going over well.
And this is the type of adult response I have no issue with. See how you took the time to read up and responded differently? I respect thie above you just wrote as it is you disagreeing with me respectfully.