• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Early in the game, guild hopping for BPS is very Tedious. Any Recommendations?

DeletedUser37765

Early in the game, when I want to search for BPS and guild hop, it gets tedious very, very fast. Do you guys have any suggestions on getting more bps early in the game, or any tricks with guild hopping(etc)?
Anything is helpful, thanks.

~Kremaryapikathios

Edit: I just started a new world in AngKor, the previous world I was in was E World. Also, how is the world AngKor? How long has it been out? Is it a good world to start in?

Last edited by a moderator:

Jern2017

If you're not too early in the game, i.e. if you have already unlocked the Iron Age technology called Architecture, which allows you to donate FPs to other player's Great Buildings, you could start donating them to other people's GBs. Not only you'll get blueprints, but you'll also convert the FPs you collect from your city to FP packs in your inventory.

DeletedUser29726

All of the worlds are at least a year old by now - but it's not bad to start in an established world. While you'll be a long ways behind the top players, it'll also make some things easier and there's no telling when there'd be a new world if your preferences run that way. If you did intend to compete seriously in the rankings on a new world it's also important to know what you're doing in advance so you should play out another world while waiting.

I get most of my bronze/iron age blueprints from recurring quests random blueprints. I typically have full sets for zeus/babel in 2-3 days after starting and lighthouse within a couple weeks.

In bronze age I do slinger loops. You build a city with 1 spear barracks with all slots unlocked and pairs of slinger barracks (usually about 10-12 barracks total) with only the starting 2 slots each. It then goes as follows:
1) Get to exactly 2 spears and 2 slingers (more and you can't see the quest so delete the spares)
2) Abort your side quest til you get the quest to have 4 spears and 4 slingers
3) Collect 2 slinger barracks, make 2 spears on demand (only takes 10 seconds to bake one - hence only needing 1 barracks). Goto 1.
You can do this for each pair of barracks once an hour. It's possible to do 100+ quests a day this way and that means ~7+ blueprints which can only be from 1 of 2 GBs at this point.

You can also use the collect coin quest while guild-hopping so that every 90 aids you also complete a collect 1800 coinquest.

In iron age I tend to rest on collect supplies and collect coins for recurring quests as well as unbirthday to some extent. Use a tavern supply boost and 1 hour productions in your supply buildings and you should be able to get a quest done every hour or two. Overnight 8 hours should get you a few quests.

---

It gets less effective the higher age you go up to get your GBs as there's more and more buildings the print could be from (8 ages in there's a 1/16 chance that the blueprint you get 1/14 of the time is from a specific building of interest to you - so 1/224 quests overall to get a chateau print for instance in progressive). As such you either need to be more patient or switch to donating to the buildings you want prints from.

Algona

To the OP:

Every strategy has a price. Guild Hopping + farming Rqs is tedoous, boring, mind numbing. It's also the only way to score lots of BPs for free in the shortest time.

If you're not too early in the game, i.e. if you have already unlocked the Iron Age technology called Architecture, which allows you to donate FPs to other player's Great Buildings, you could start donating them to other people's GBs. Not only you'll get blueprints, but you'll also convert the FPs you collect from your city to FP packs in your inventory.

That works, albeit very slow and VERY expensive. Glarging is fast and free. I was able to pull in a around a dozen free BPs per day Guild Hopping and a few more running the RQs.

Glarging 2 weeks saved me a couple months chasing BPs and a couple thousand FPs.

But as noted, it is a tradeoff.

DeletedUser38613

To the OP:

Every strategy has a price. Guild Hopping + farming Rqs is tedoous, boring, mind numbing. It's also the only way to score lots of BPs for free in the shortest time.

That works, albeit very slow and VERY expensive. Glarging is fast and free. I was able to pull in a around a dozen free BPs per day Guild Hopping and a few more running the RQs.

Glarging 2 weeks saved me a couple months chasing BPs and a couple thousand FPs.

But as noted, it is a tradeoff.
I still dont get how guild hopping helps get bp faster? Can't you also simply donate fp to your friends' GB?

ODragon

I still dont get how guild hopping helps get bp faster? Can't you also simply donate fp to your friends' GB?
It gives you new people to aid and each aid is the chance for a bp. If you have your recurring quest open, you can also work on the one that requires coins at the same time.

DeletedUser38613

It gives you new people to aid and each aid is the chance for a bp. If you have your recurring quest open, you can also work on the one that requires coins at the same time.
How do you get recurring quests? I just finished all the bonus quests and I haven't seen them since

DeletedUser38613

What age are you? Where are you in the Story quests? What is the quest filling your second quest slot?
Let's see, we'll go by worlds:

Brisgard
Story Quest: Storm on Sturmhohoen
Side Quest: Lab Rat
Bonus Quest: Assault and Assassination (which I cant do because it would push me to the LMA but it also wont let me skip)

East-Nagach
Story Quest: Close the gap
Side Quest: Build Modern Goods buildings

RazorbackPirate

Let's see, we'll go by worlds:

Brisgard
Story Quest: Storm on Sturmhohoen
Side Quest: Lab Rat
Bonus Quest: Assault and Assassination (which I cant do because it would push me to the LMA but it also wont let me skip)

East-Nagach
Story Quest: Close the gap
Side Quest: Build Modern Goods buildings
Brisgard
The reward for Lab Rat is 10k supplies. You can abort, or wait to spend the 50 FPs to complete. Clearing all of the Side quests will get you the RQs.
Just ignore the other two, they have nothing to do with getting the RQs in the spare slot.

East-Nagach
Build Modern Goods Buildings - Reward is 4,000 coins. It will cost far more than that to build the goods building. Abort. Again, clearing all the side quests will eventually give you RQs.

For the most part, abortable side quests are not worth doing. If it's a random reward, I'll complete it, as it's always the possibility of diamonds. Beyond that, if the reward is less than I'll spend to complete, I'll abort. If it takes me longer than 4 hours to complete, I'll generally abort. As a general rule, you'll typically get far more from RQs than you'll ever miss in side quest rewards.

Also, keep in mind researching new tech and scouting or conquering a province can also trigger new side quests, so once you have your RQs, be aware of your forward progress and the possibility of losing them suddenly if you hit a trigger.

Algona

Not in Beonze Age.

You can visit a lot of Guilds in a day. That allows hundred or thousands of Aids givin per day. I averaged 600-700 Aids per day. Which is 6-7 BPs per day.

You can;t buy that many BPs without spending a lot of FPs or having some generous high lvl GB owners help you every day

DeletedUser38613

Not in Beonze Age.

You can visit a lot of Guilds in a day. That allows hundred or thousands of Aids givin per day. I averaged 600-700 Aids per day. Which is 6-7 BPs per day.

You can;t buy that many BPs without spending a lot of FPs or having some generous high lvl GB owners help you every day
Well what if your camping in the (E)/H/LMA and your shooting for BPs from later ages? I dont think the game gives you BPs from later ages.

Algona

...I dont think the game gives you BPs from later ages.

DC is correct in the post above.

Guild Hopping for BPs is a shotgun approach to hunting BPs, what you lose in accuracy you make up for hitting a lot of random targets. The earlier your Era the more likely you are to score advanced Era BPs. Inaccurate, but fast and free.

BP hunting with FPs is perfectly accurate, but is slow and expensive.*

Depends on the players wants and needs whether r to use neither, one, or both.

*Yes, I know that depends on the players Guild and Arc status.

DeletedUser31540

Early in the game, when I want to search for BPS and guild hop, it gets tedious very, very fast. Do you guys have any suggestions on getting more bps early in the game, or any tricks with guild hopping(etc)?
Anything is helpful, thanks.

~Kremaryapikathios

Edit: I just started a new world in AngKor, the previous world I was in was E World. Also, how is the world AngKor? How long has it been out? Is it a good world to start in?

Guild hopping is fun and useful at all stages of the game !

Check out the guild market for trades (the more goods you have the more beneficial this can be)

Be sure to aid for BPs and coins as well as to get full value from your DT and SV if you have them

Check out all GBs in a new guild even if you have a low arc or no arc at all ... you never know when a GB will pay you a jackpot ! It could be the next Gb you see or maybe the 742nd ! If you dont check you will never know

If i played this game as much as i used to i would still guild hop ... unfortunately my schedule has me hunkered down in 1 guild full time