• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Answered] Soccer cup league

RazorbackPirate

Follow closely...this event is divided into quarters. which is not usually done. so everyone who normally plays thru the first 30 quests is now penalized they should have made it more clear in the beginning.
Ah, now I see your actual problem. You should have made that more clear in the beginning. You are correct, this is the first time they've divided leagues into quarters. I'm still not sure whay you think you were penalized, but they absolutely made it clear from the beginning. From the announcement which has not been changed.

Every time you spend Energy Drinks to progress, you will move further up the 'League Table'. A new league round starts every 8 days. The players with the most progress will be rewarded with extra special prizes! As the event will run for 32 days, this means there will be 4 chances to win big in the Leagues!
The problem was not their lack of clarity, the problem was your lack of reading the announcement. You looked at the picture of the league table, decided you knew what leagues were all about and never read the text. If you're now looking who to place blame on for being caught short by this change, you'll find your culprit in the mirror.

DeletedUser13658

Ah, now I see your actual problem. You should have made that more clear in the beginning. You are correct, this is the first time they've divided leagues into quarters. I'm still not sure whay you think you were penalized, but they absolutely made it clear from the beginning. From the announcement which has not been changed.

The problem was not their lack of clarity, the problem was your lack of reading the announcement. You looked at the picture of the league table, decided you knew what leagues were all about and never read the text. If you're now looking who to place blame on for being caught short by this change, you'll find your culprit in the mirror.

Has anyone seen missing bottles and missing level. I am pretty sure I crossed Bronze and was close to Silver in Hounsdmore world. Now it only say that I have only 800 bottles left and I haven't had any level done. It's at zero. How can that happen.

Algona

Has anyone seen missing bottles and missing level. I am pretty sure I crossed Bronze and was close to Silver in Hounsdmore world. Now it only say that I have only 800 bottles left and I haven't had any level done. It's at zero. How can that happen.

Bottles spent in the first League do not carry over to the next League, Everyone gets reset to 0 bottles spent at the start of each League.

I;d guess you spent heavily on the first League (I did too) and just don;t have a lot left over.

If that is not what happened to you, file an in-game support ticket.

Good luck!

RazorbackPirate

What @Algona said. Also, the first league round Bronze didn't include an upgrade. The upgrade was added for Bronze league rounds 2-4. That's why you don't have an upgrade.

DeletedUser40600

Nasty, nasty, nasty. Don't be so rough on people.

Last edited by a moderator:

Algona

Nasty, nasty, nasty. Don't be so rough on people.

Don't be silly. RP was not nasty. He told the guy exactly what he did wrong.

The guy said much worse things baselessly about INNO and when folk tried to tell him how he was wrong he started giving them grief. He doesn't deserve sweetness and light, he needs the cold harsh reality of being told in no uncertain terms what his mistakes are.

It's one thing when a new player misunderstands the game. Read the following three posts after what you quoted.

It's different when a 2 year vet makes a dumb mistake then rakes INNO over the coals because he did not read or misunderstood clearly explained game mechanics and gets upset at people trying to explain why he is wrong. His attitude and postings earned him the chastisement he got.

DeletedUser38613

Wow and here I was just saving up my energy drinks, hoping to ball out in the last 5-7 days.