• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Space age v Virtual Future

DeletedUser15957

Iplay in 7 worlds and with only 1 exception all worlds play in the same age.
Why is this and how in Gods name am I supposed to defend myself against this.
Have the rules changed ?????????????????

DeletedUser

Iplay in 7 worlds and with only 1 exception all worlds play in the same age.
Why is this and how in Gods name am I supposed to defend myself against this.
Have the rules changed ?????????????????
What age/era your city is in is totally up to you and your game choices, so we're at a loss as to what exactly you mean.

DeletedUser31499

You guys won’t find it so funny when a falling ? hits you on the noggin.

DeletedUser15957

What age/era your city is in is totally up to you and your game choices, so we're at a loss as to what exactly you mean.
What I mean is that in all other worlds that I play in all the other players are in the same age i.e. Arctic Future V Arctic Future
But in Cirgard I am in Virtual Future playing against Space Age Mars. I know it is up to me as to what age Iplay in but it is not fair that I play against a higher era and as I say it does not happen in the other worlds I play . Sorry I cannot make it any simpler.

Agent327

What I mean is that in all other worlds that I play in all the other players are in the same age i.e. Arctic Future V Arctic Future
But in Cirgard I am in Virtual Future playing against Space Age Mars. I know it is up to me as to what age Iplay in but it is not fair that I play against a higher era and as I say it does not happen in the other worlds I play . Sorry I cannot make it any simpler.

SAM just opened. Some players immediately moved on. Others didn't. When new hoods are made it is possible that a hood needs to be filled with VF players.

Say 800 players moved to SAM before the hood change. That means 10 hoods with 75 players that are in SAM. That leaves 50 for the last hood that also needs to be filled. To that hood 25 VF players are added. You can be on the good end of the stick in all other worlds, but obviously not in C.

DeletedUser31540

Many players in your hood most likely went up in age directly after the hood shuffle ... next shuffle things will be back to normal i expect