• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

just a heads up

• Thread starter DeletedUser40061
  • Start date

DeletedUser40061

please scour the market. iam trading most of the time. the guild iam in is once again small. but i appeal to smaller guilds, too crowded is what turns me off.. the downside is not enough noticing i have goods to trade, thus they sit on market up to 2 weeks!. then id have to send alert to other guild buddies on opposing worlds or even here .

DreadfulCadillac

please scour the market. iam trading most of the time. the guild iam in is once again small. but i appeal to smaller guilds, too crowded is what turns me off.. the downside is not enough noticing i have goods to trade, thus they sit on market up to 2 weeks!. then id have to send alert to other guild buddies on opposing worlds or even here .
then maybe join a big guild with trading support?
i know a few that i think might fit you well.
also, you create WAY to many threads, LOL

DeletedUser40061

I do create too many, my bad:) i also created an open thread for former attackers turned friends first crack of goods i sell. Its a win-win situation, they get goods they need, as well as i. np;)

Lancer

Anytime that you need trade (s) rather quickly, if you send me a message in-game to me and me alone, it will show up as a push notification on my phone and I can grab it quickly.

-Waynebryan1990

DeletedUser40061

"sometimes" when i send a trade it doesnt get answered right away bro..i even tried it directly to others in guild even outside. ah my thin patience is self evident:)..iam oswyn the trade whisperer

DeletedUser33179

also, you create WAY to many threads, LOL

He is by no means spamming the forum with threads. Please don't appoint yourself Forum Policeman & start bossing folks around.

I do create too many, my bad:) i also created an open thread for former attackers turned friends first crack of goods i sell. Its a win-win situation, they get goods they need, as well as i. np;)

No need to apologize to him.

DeletedUser33179

Perhaps part of the problem is your trade offers themselves. Exactly what are you selling, in what amount & what are you asking for & in what amount.

Additionally, our individual trading pool is only comprised of current hoodies, guildmates, & friends list. If you marked a trade 'guild only' when creating it, then your potential trading partners are guildies only.

Preferring smaller guilds is fine. But if it's not active ( for example: very few if any trades listed at any time, not many folks talking, etc), then it's not a valuable reasource for you in building your city.

At some point, you need to start paying some attention to your friends list if you wish it to also be a valuable resource for you. How many friends would be in a position to potentially want what you have for trades? For example, if you're looking for EMA goods, Bronze Age friends can't help -- if you've got a ton of such friends then you've limited your own options. Friends also need to be actively playing in order to help you. One day, instead of using the friends bar to aide everyone, go to the townhall to do it there instead. It's log keeps 5 day record of all city events. After aiding everyone directly from that log, go to your friends list ... all the folks still with a lit "aid" button never aided you over past 5 days. Drop that unhelpful lot, & search for better options.

DeletedUser33179

ummmmmWhy? its my bad, but i didnt see u complaining when we were complaining bout yee yee boy creating to many threads?
also my bad sry

I totally get where you're coming from about that other poster. But compare the context of threads created by him vs Oswyn.

He was filling up the forum tavern a fast as he could, & some of his stated personal views were... Lets just say... 'less than appropriate.' (good for you BTW, calling him out on that stuff!)

On the other hand, Oswyn's fairly consistently asking FoE related questions (yes, some are basic stuff, but he is new-ish)

DreadfulCadillac

I totally get where you're coming from about that other poster. But compare the context of threads created by him vs Oswyn.

He was filling up the forum tavern a fast as he could, & some of his stated personal views were... Lets just say... 'less than appropriate.' (good for you BTW, calling him out on that stuff!)

On the other hand, Oswyn's fairly consistently asking FoE related questions (yes, some are basic stuff, but he is new-ish)
hmm ok good point thxs

DeletedUser40061

thx for the callout clara:) FWIW, iam now asking most of my questions in the game's message center because what better setting to inquire about foe than in the guild? so many knowledgeable members there -but kudos for everyone else here as well

on a side note...continue to scout my city, iam once again trading stuff. and sometimes i would spam a friend by sending them goods notices, as a headsup alert.

Last edited by a moderator: