• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

The value of rope vs other HMA goods

Kranyar the Mysterious

Remember, the higher your Chateau, the more coins per day, my 82 Chateau is over 700k per day.

Chateau plus HC mean no need for houses to provide coins, goods buildings or supply buildings. No 2 lane roads needed. Those two buildings free up a ton of space. With enough event buildings, you may not need Inno Tower either.

I've recently removed the Inno Tower from all of my cities.

Once I get my Arcs to level 80 I will always take my Chateau to at least 80. One of the oldest and highest ranked players said that it isn't the Arc that broke the game, it was the Chateau. I agree wholeheartedly.

DeletedUser38784

Remember, the higher your Chateau, the more coins per day, my 82 Chateau is over 700k per day.

Chateau plus HC mean no need for houses to provide coins, goods buildings or supply buildings. No 2 lane roads needed. Those two buildings free up a ton of space. With enough event buildings, you may not need Inno Tower either.

Once I get my Arcs to level 80 I will always take my Chateau to at least 80. One of the oldest and highest ranked players said that it isn't the Arc that broke the game, it was the Chateau. I agree wholeheartedly.

Thanks I am thinking on the Château and I already have the HC and Inno along with the arc and tons others

DeletedUser31540

Your friend (llq) and yourself are both wrong ... chateau has firmly cemented itself as the 2nd best GB after Arc

Removing inno tower ?!? It is one of the mosf efficient fp producers in the game ! Who cares about the pop ... heck sometimes i wish it gave negative population instead but the fps are where its at !

Emberguard

What "broke" the game wasn't those GBs, it was removing the lvl cap. Capped at lvl 10 no single GB was a complete solution for whatever output it gave. Once the cap was removed the interactions between GBs created broken combo's and devalued everything outside of those combinations.

If instead of every GB having the cap lifted we only have fighting GBs with unlimited lvl's it's be a very different game from what we have now. For one thing it'd be a lot easier to add in new GBs without having the problem of creating even greater broken combo's.

Last edited: