• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

did some wallpaper designs -an ode to foe

DeletedUser40061

the pieces are 1366x768. i just snipped foe bldgs from searches and added them like you see in the examples..added some of my own creative effects and voila! ive got one of them gracing my desktop now. there was multiple error in uploading so i host them externally. enjoy

6uyti.png

tryer.png

bonus miscellanous art - (parody)

lolwut.png

DeletedUser40061

Good ol barra homie. I blurred out that woman's face because she is a real reporter..dont want to ruffle any legal feathers lol...i dont expect anyone to use my wallpapers either:p

DeletedUser40061

Whoop! Cheers bro. Ill be sure to see everything's alright. Ill be sure to churn out few more !

UBERhelp1

Some I've made (specifically for Chromebooks or 1366x768 screens).

My style is a little bit more simplistic. I use a vector art studio and convert it to .png or .jpg at the end.
NightBG.jpg Orbit BG.jpg Sunset BG.jpg Space BG.jpg

I've also made custom profile pics/logos for a lot of my IRL friends.

Super Catanian

DeletedUser40061

If dont mind uberhelp, i grabbed 1 of your wallpapers..i appeal to colorful, minamlistic designs..a neutral break away from my more complex art. Should look good on my tablet

UBERhelp1

If dont mind uberhelp, i grabbed 1 of your wallpapers..i appeal to colorful, minamlistic designs..a neutral break away from my more complex art. Should look good on my tablet
No problem whatsoever! I am glad you like it :)

I'm thinking of doing an FoE based one but I'm not sure yet how to do that. Maybe a cityscape with the skyline of familiar FoE buildings? Idk.

DeletedUser40061

No problem whatsoever! I am glad you like it :)

I'm thinking of doing an FoE based one but I'm not sure yet how to do that. Maybe a cityscape with the skyline of familiar FoE buildings? Idk.

Yes please create one.:p

UBERhelp1

Ok, so I made a few more. These are more generic wallpapers. Currently using the blue/green one for my email theme :)
Tri-Mag_Org.jpg Tri.png

There are some rough spots so don't look too close, but overall they look nice.

And yeah they are the same thing with different colors lol